Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

• Moderators

watched the michael watson special on sky

not sure about him

obvs hes made a remarkable recovery but that alone doesnt make him a good bloke

is he a good egg or what?

what is the best book about him - is there only the ten year old one by bunce?

Bellew is a cracking bloke, he has time for everyone. Spoke a few times at games with him.

Does what he needs to get the fights n pay days. Remember he was last min replacement for clev, but couldn't make the weight. But he made it such a grudge match in the presser that Clev had to fight him...

watched the michael watson special on sky

not sure about him

obvs hes made a remarkable recovery but that alone doesnt make him a good bloke

is he a good egg or what?

what is the best book about him - is there only the ten year old one by bunce?

Never heard much bad about him before his injury. Anything since, I dunno, he's brain damaged and unsurprisingly a little bit bitter / overstates his talents/ slags people off. And the press wouldn't go there anyway. Was a cracking fighter though no doubt about that. Genuine world class but not elite.

Bellew is a cracking bloke, he has time for everyone. Spoke a few times at games with him.

Does what he needs to get the fights n pay days. Remember he was last min replacement for clev, but couldn't make the weight. But he made it such a grudge match in the presser that Clev had to fight him...

I like tony but he is more talk than action. People see that now. His action is good but he talks like Ali. Thought he was worth a draw at least in the first fight with cleverley he boxed beautifully but tired. Cleverley has a great engine. Rematch will be intriguing.

Never heard much bad about him before his injury. Anything since, I dunno, he's brain damaged and unsurprisingly a little bit bitter / overstates his talents/ slags people off. And the press wouldn't go there anyway. Was a cracking fighter though no doubt about that. Genuine world class but not elite.

I like tony but he is more talk than action. People see that now. His action is good but he talks like Ali. Thought he was worth a draw at least in the first fight with cleverley he boxed beautifully but tired. Cleverley has a great engine. Rematch will be intriguing.

Completely agree anout Bellew, just lacks a bit for that world level. Not sure Clev has the heart, seemed to take that big defeat hard.

you cant pay a one off as such but there is no minimum term so you could just get it for a month which would be £20.00 (£12.00 per month & £8.00 reg fee)

Mayweather is on boxnation also on the 13th & they have a card topped by Buglioni on the 20th so your £20.00 would get you all 3 cards and anything else that's on - not bad IMO

p.s that's if your on sky not sure of the cost with virgin media etc I think that they are different for some reason and you may be able to find a code online to get the £8.00 reg fee for free