Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

No way did Parker win more than 2 rounds

Do you think he Did?

I think it was a very poor fight. I don’t think Parker did much but neither did Joshua although he won the fight no issue with that at all but you watch other 119-109 fights and they are one sided contests. That was just meh for me and didn’t feel like a one sided fight

I love boxing and especially the big fights. But while I've got a hole in my arse I will never pay for a PPV boxing event on Sky while I'm also paying a subscription for the full Sky Sports package.

I'm with you 90% of the way. Once a while there is a genuine interesting big match up, and a great undercard, and you can make a proper night of it.

Constantly serving up this boring fake against tin cans is genuinely puzzling. Must be a lot of rich people about who like boxing enough to pay £20, but not well enough to see how crap this setup is.

• Site Supporter

I'm with you 90% of the way. Once a while there is a genuine interesting big match up, and a great undercard, and you can make a proper night of it.

Constantly serving up this boring fake against tin cans is genuinely puzzling. Must be a lot of rich people about who like boxing enough to pay £20, but not well enough to see how crap this setup is.

And there is the answer why it happens time and time again. Last nights undercard was very poor. I went to the Groves/Eubank jnr a few weeks ago and that card was even worse - a real insult to the fans.

Well that was awfull.

Tyson Fury needs to get off Twitter and back in the ring.

No one would pay to watch a rematch of those two dancing round a ring for 12 rounds.

Every time it even looked like kicking off the ref dived in.

Joshua's glove tape was flapping about, ref did nowt about it.

Mike Tyson in his prime would have knocked them both out in the 3rd round on the same night.

Earnie Shavers would have knocked them both out the first time he connected.

Joshua is a media puppet, Tyson Fury never got the recognition he deserved when he won the Title .

Edited by embankment