Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

• Members
1 hour ago, Mannyroader said:

Ugas beat Pacquiao on points, 3-0 unanimous decision from the judges. According to Manny his legs are gone so that might be that. He looked like someone who had gone 12 rounds, Ugas still fresh at the end.

Free viewing on TV here in Thailand.

He’s done 

Doesn’t have that speed anymore 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, gonzo said:

Lara Warrington tomorrow...

Warrington is either brave or stupid getting straight back in with him after having his face caved in last time.

Doesn't look right on the weigh in to me. All skin and bones.

Looked wired to the moon as well today. 
Few lads I know are going and I’ve said to them I see warrington getting stopped late on. They’re mad leeds so won’t here a word of it but The Lads a proper banger as he proved first time out. 

• Site Supporter

Warrington will seriously have to up his game for me. I think Frampton totally underestimated him & wasn't focused or prepared properly. Galahad should have got the decision imo & Lara schooled him last time out. He's a good fighter is Warrington but not as good as he thought he was. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Winchester White said:

When are we going to actually see some decent boxing? Seems like years since there was a fight worth its hype.

Going to be a while before we see Fury v Joshua. I read yesterday that Fury is planning to fight Whyte after Wilder 3. Why?!?

• Members
49 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

When are we going to actually see some decent boxing? Seems like years since there was a fight worth its hype.

Joshua in 2 weeks 

Eubank Jr next mo… oh sorry you said decent scrap that one

fury wilder 3 , 9th oct

46 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Going to be a while before we see Fury v Joshua. I read yesterday that Fury is planning to fight Whyte after Wilder 3. Why?!?

He’s the mandatory

34 minutes ago, royal white said:

Did anyone watch the Eggington fight on Friday? I’ve yet to see it but I’ve heard a few people saying it’s the fight of the year so far 

It is