Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

Frampton to move up weight??

No way surely. There's more meat in my fridge than that skinny cunt.

Imagine what the likes of Collins,Ben and Eubank would do to those two pair of twats by the way.

My Mrs is harder than them two.

Guillermo Rigondeux should be next for frampton. Will avoid him though because he'd get schooled

Apparently Quigg suffered a broken jaw in the 4th round. Fair play to him for going the distance.

My favourite part of the BBC write up -

"The rematch is the fight I want, I 100% think I can beat him," said 27-year-old Quigg, who suffered a suspected broken jaw in the fourth round.

I blame Joe Gallagher for quiggs performance. Kept telling him he was boxing well then after round 7 he says youre 6-1 down on sky's card.

Still might get rematch as it's biggest money earning fight for both boxers.

Maybe, Frampton does have credible Vegas fights in the next weight division, especially given Santa Cruz has already made that step up

I blame Joe Gallagher for quiggs performance. Kept telling him he was boxing well then after round 7 he says youre 6-1 down on sky's card.

To be fair I thought it was at this point the Quigg realised that he was doing fuck all and finally came out of his shell

It was Frampton's corner telling him it was last round that seemed to wake him up and take the last round

115-113 Frampton win based on last round for me

Not sure going full pelt from round one would have served him better also

Edited by SalfordOriginal

The best domestic fight I've seen was Carl Johanson v Kev Mitchell on the Haye/Maccrenelli undercard, a real scrap. Don't see them fights often enough

Great fight, was there. Enjoyed it so much I pissed off a mob of Swansea sat behind me and got thrown down a flight of stairs straight after, missing the main event.  :unknw:

Watched the golf for 5 minutes and apparently I missed it. Kal's been on the backburner for too long, genuine class fighter. Eddie needs to get him  world title fight soon so he's got time to rack up titles at a few different weights.

Did he seriously say he'd beat mayweather in a boxing match??

Get fucked.

You can't cave people's heads in when they are lay prone on the floor in boxing pal.

He wouldn't lay a glove on him the Irish wazzock.

• Site Supporter

UFC gets a lot of hyoe but from what i've seen it's turd.

And why, suddenly, is everyone on my Facebook feed an uber fan of UFC when they haven;t mentioned it until 6 weeks ago?

Still, i've seen enough of that pikey foghorn McGregor to knw I'm glad he got twatted,