Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Boxing Thread...

gonzo

Joshua. As good as he is, he isn't as good as we thought. Yes he won but he was losing to a very good 41 year old. Joshua was breathing heavily in the 4th but the younger man recovered and managed to pull the rabbit from the hat. Well done, but you will have to up your game if you are going to dominate this division. IMO there is no chance of a rematch. But the depressing thing about this weight is that Klitschko is probably better than anyone else out there.

Edited by Underpants

• Site Supporter

Not sure how he won that

He looked finished mid way through that fight

Thought he was finished in the 6th. Looked like a zombie after he got back up. Fair play to him for coming back from that.

I'm torn on it. Fair play to Joshua for showing heart and throwing a worldy of an uppercut out of nowhere. But for large parts of that fight he looked lost - against a great fighter who fought well tonight but is way past his best.

Still lots of questions regarding AJ for me. Sadly he lives in an era when there isn't the quality of opposition to really tell what he's capable of.

All that said - good fight.

Can't see anything other than a Canelo win in that, mid rounds stoppage too. Chavez Jnr is vastly over-rated mainly by himself

he fucking maulled him

they made canelo ggg straight after it

should it be vegas i miss it by a week, gutted