Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Speeding Points?

tomski

Ah, misread the question. You can have them removed after 4 years but I suppose declaring them depends on the wording of the question.

ie Have you ever had any endorsements in the last 6 years? Would mean you have to declare them even if they are removed.

Try metro taxis instead they might be taking on.

To hijack the thread, I, like loads of others, have had a serious issue with Metro in the past. As a result whenever I get a taxi I try use Link 533333 or Lever Cars 525352, however a few times the operator has answered "Metro" when I've rang (the above numbers), are they just a front for Metro? Anyone got any insights? I'll fucking walk in future if Metro have the monopoly...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

To hijack the thread, I, like loads of others, have had a serious issue with Metro in the past. As a result whenever I get a taxi I try use Link 533333 or Lever Cars 525352, however a few times the operator has answered "Metro" when I've rang (the above numbers), are they just a front for Metro? Anyone got any insights? I'll fucking walk in future if Metro have the monopoly...

Wouldn't surprise me, bridge are now metro.

I'm sure most of them are fine, but there are a handful who find it acceptable to drive women/girl passengers into the middle of nowhere for some unknown reason...

I'd say that makes the whole operation a worthy of giving a wide berth.

Edited by Youri McAnespie