Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tracksuit Tony Is A Goner?

tomski

• Moderators

Hope he gets a job somewhere else and proves how much of a terrible manager is because he doesn't have millions and millions to spend like at stoke

at the same time, I think Stoke are getting ideas above their station, so hope whoever comes in next doesn't know what to do with that squad, and takes them down

the beginning of the end, like when fat sam left us - maybe not next season, but they'll go, sooner or later, when season before last, looked like they were here to stay

fuck em

Hope he gets a job somewhere else and proves how much of a terrible manager is because he doesn't have millions and millions to spend like at stoke

I'm not sure he's a terrible manager. He's just very one dimensional. He also did very well at Stoke before he started splashing the cash.

I can't see Stoke, with the players they currently have, playing any other way. If anyone comes in, say Poyet for example, and tries to make them play a style that's easier on the eye then they'll be fucked.

I'm not sure he's a terrible manager. He's just very one dimensional. He also did very well at Stoke before he started splashing the cash.

I can't see Stoke, with the players they currently have, playing any other way. If anyone comes in, say Poyet for example, and tries to make them play a style that's easier on the eye then they'll be fucked.

Now where do we know that has happened?

Hopefully the beginning of the end, they've had their day in the sun.. A bit like we did i suppose, I'm trying to rack my brain to think of someone like Sammy Lee to step in for them

Isn't Mr Coyle still looking for the right role for his team?

Guest Blixa

Pretty sure he got the promoted and settled in the Prem on modest money. The spending came later.

Decent manager, not be out of work long.