Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Must See Tv

miamiwhite

last one of The Returned tonight girls

is there a 4th series of The Killing being made ?

I hear that The Returned is returning for a 2nd series

what a shit ending

I was going to abandon it part way through the series due to some of the wooden acting and ponderous nature of the 'plot' but i persevered just to see whether there was a twist at the end. I should have known better. Over hyped rubbish.

That Victor is one creepy little bugger  -  I'm a bit confused by him though, as he's clearly "returned" before, as it was him that caused the coach crash (as shown in the first episode)

Edited by CWP

I haven't watched this, but isn't it the norm to write these things as they go along - to prevent 'spoilers' being leaked? Also because they'll tend to keep churning out series after series if something is successful?

It started with that 'Lost' a few years back I reckon' - this kind of thing. They usually end up with the storyline meandering along like they're making it up as they go along (which they possibly are), a bit like that one about the US Soldier who was/wasn't a terrorist sleeper...

That Victor is one creepy little bugger  -  I'm a bit confused by him though, as he's clearly "returned" before, as it was him that caused the coach crash (as shown in the first episode)

A young Robbie Williams

Watched the last episode last night and I too am underwhelmed.  I will probably still tune in next series though.

I'll be tuning in to see if they answer any of the myriad of questions that I still have buzzing around my head

• 2 weeks later...