Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Must See Tv

miamiwhite

Watched the first two episodes of this.  Must say I'm enjoying it.

I just hope it isn't one of those that starts of promising then is stretched out for years and one loses interest.

Without anyone (Miami) giving too much away, does anyone know if it's all already been filmed and there will be a conclusion to it all?

Watched the first two episodes of this.  Must say I'm enjoying it.

I just hope it isn't one of those that starts of promising then is stretched out for years and one loses interest.

Without anyone (Miami) giving too much away, does anyone know if it's all already been filmed and there will be a conclusion to it all?

8 episodes in total: not spun out.

Season 2 in 2014.

tonight's episode looks superb. Victor's story,the spooky little git actually speaks

I been enjoying it Miami, can't work out who the kid linked to, only thing I can think is the women he's staying with is the only one to have survived the knife attack, wondering whether she was pregnant at the time. Bout time the little fuckin Damien spoke though.

I been enjoying it Miami, can't work out who the kid linked to, only thing I can think is the women he's staying with is the only one to have survived the knife attack, wondering whether she was pregnant at the time. Bout time the little fuckin Damien spoke though.

have you been reading one of the papers mate re your link to the word Damien ?  All is revealed on Vic tonight

That was my conclusion, but she's a muff diver though. So decided to stop working it out

• 2 weeks later...