Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Bolton Wanderers Dream Finished Painting

mrwalks12

Just a few finishing touches required,the photo on the vid does no justice to the colours,i hope you guys like the end result.

the photo shows the certificate you get with your print and names all the players.

If you would like to order a 16 x 12 inch fully mounted print,i am doing a special price of £25.00 inc uk del.

to order one email me at paintist12@msn.com and i will send you a paypal invoice

many thanks for your support and encouragement in this project,david

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a few finishing touches required,the photo on the vid does no justice to the colours,i hope you guys like the end result.

the photo shows the certificate you get with your print and names all the players.

If you would like to order a 16 x 12 inch fully mounted print,i am doing a special price of £25.00 inc uk del.

to order one email me at paintist12@msn.com and i will send you a paypal invoice

many thanks for your support and encouragement in this project,david

you can see the certificate here 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=400876573364721&set=a.387168704735508.1073741826.387086454743733&type=1&theater

Looks Like Grandad Wilf will be getting one of these.

The Owd git hates the modern game and everything it entails and is always slagging us off, deep down he is a Big fan though.

He is like a Much older version of Anewman!

When will you be sending these out to buyers? Old man's birthday in a couple of week's and would make a great gift.

Its an amazing painting.

i am hoping to post them royal mail second class signed for before the end of next week