Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Fad For Tattoos On Necks

Underpants

He's probably a posh vicar's son or sommat, Undies is right, his cat probably did do that too - it got carried away when it was backrapping him.

I'll bet nobodies heard that term in a while - backrapping. :)

To be fair to that lad, he really is from da ghetto

I'm not against them as long as they're not blatant, and decent artwork. Neck, face and sleeves are a no no for me though.

Lad arrived home from Kavos with another, although it was very small he'd been 'encouraged' by his mates who had also paid for it. If he was in shorts and t-shirt you'd only see part of one of the five he has though. 

ps Was difficult not to keep looking at Birch's dance off partner on saturday though! 

He isn't even a professor though.

Maybe if he went on the telly though, started talking about stars an' ting, grew his hair all floppy and grinned like a nonce then some University would hand him the title..?

• 2 months later...

I'd have all mine removed if I had some spare cash, they look stupid now I'm nearing my 50's. As for tattoos on necks, it's very tacky, even kids names etc.

Problem being, my £40-£50 worth of tattoos from 1990 will now cost me £1000-£1500 to have removed.

Been for the initial consultation, but the cost has delayed me getting started.

Got to say, I do hate tats now. They look shite.

As for tats on necks - I can't stand those either. Beckford and Craig Davies have them and they look proper cuntish.