Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Fad For Tattoos On Necks

Underpants

Some guy got a huge tattoo on his leg of Hitler holding a gas bill... absolute idiot

Proper idiot, everybody knows Hitler got his gas for free.

And had more than he knew what to do with.

Edited by Traf

• 3 years later...
  • Members

WTF is all that shite about? Has anyone got one on here? For me it's a knobhead branding. And while I'm on the issue of tattoos. This weather has brought out loads of shite tatts. And i have to say that the majority have been on women.

Don't get it. Looks absolute wank.

See blokes down here with facial tattoos too. Must regret that for the larger proportion of life.

I know I'm probably in a minority, but I think tattoos are generally pretty shit.

No, I think the same, generally.

I have found as a rule of thumb that the more tattoos a bird has the filthier she tends to be.

Usually a sign that they like bum fun as well

Maori tats on white guys/non Maori folk annoy me immensely.  

• Site Supporter

No, I think the same, generally.

I have found as a rule of thumb that the more tattoos a bird has the filthier she tends to be.

Usually a sign that they like bum fun as well

Maori tats on white guys/non Maori folk annoy me immensely.

I get annoyed by people judging people by tattoos..

I don't see why the issue with tattoos are. If folk want them so be it. If they don't then so be it

It's a personal choice andnits not everybody's cup of tea but doesn't make it wrong

And as for judging people for jobs based on tattoos that's just ridiculous really

I get annoyed by people judging people by tattoos..

I judge people by tattoos.

If they're covered in shit scratchers they're probably a bit of a twat.

Plenty of quality tats and I take them as a decent sort.

As a metal head without tats (cos I'm a wimp) my rule of thumb is that the more they'd scare your granny the nicer bloke they are

I don't like tattoos. That's why I will never have one. For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would want a permanent drawing on them. But folk like being inked so fair enough. As for girls looking fitter with them; I find this totally ridiculous. An untouched canvas on the female form is much more appealing. A tattoo on Kelly Brook would not make her any more fitter in my eyes. I reckon the majority of blokes have them because it's very masculine and goes with an image they are trying to portray. Or use it as some kind of fashion accessory. I think nearly all women only use the last example.

Women plastered with tattoos isn't a great look, in my view

What about a downwards arrow on the small of their back or flames where their pubes would be?  Classy?

I still would, mind :)

Don't get me wrong, some tattoos can look ace and most of my family (males) have them - my Dad's a fan of the Celtic crosses and other such Gaelic shenanigans!   I was close to getting one done myself once as a memory of a very moving and deeply personal experience so it would serve as a reminder.  Would have been done by bamboo as well . . . In the end it didn't happen.

I do like a small flower, butterfly or other such feminine symbol on a foot or hip area for some reason.  Bit of a turn on actually.

Edited by madthatter