Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Fad For Tattoos On Necks

Underpants

Tit Monday was ruined this year by the preponderance of ink...

In some cases it turns otherwise pleasant enough, if not stunning, ladies into bulldyke harridans. Adds nowt to tidy looking girls either.

tattoo'd tits are a no no

It's like putting an ASDA wall print over the Mona Lisa

Because people like them maybe?

Each to their own I suppose

Tattoos aren't for me but I'd never criticise anybody who wants them

Though I do wonder about folk who have them in places where they can't see it. Surely if you spent money and the pain of having one you'd want to see it

I'm wondering if anyone, especially Birch, remembers the tattooed girl on the WW Blackpool piss up a few years ago?

Personally think some (on females) look great, others just look shit, got to take the whole package into consideration.

Im sat in Laserase as i write this waiting for my 5th treatment to get one removed, and by fcuk does it hurt n smart whilst having it done. Think on chaps n lasses before you do it, they soon go out of fashion and your future dolly might not like the present one being on your arm :)

Im sat in Laserase as i write this waiting for my 5th treatment to get one removed, and by fcuk does it hurt n smart whilst having it done. Think on chaps n lasses before you do it, they soon go out of fashion and your future dolly might not like the present one being on your arm :)

which one you having removed

I LOVE DONKEY DICK DAVE  one

tattoo'd tits are a no no

It's like putting an ASDA wall print over the Mona Lisa

So many women in Reno have tattooed chests usually going up onto the neck too, and it's awful.

I may be hypocritical, but I think that women shouldn't get tattooed, but it absolutely doesn't phase me either way about men.

I have 4, on my arms and upper back. All of them can be covered by a collared shirt, and that is very important to me.

So many women in Reno have tattooed chests usually going up onto the neck too, and it's awful.

I may be hypocritical, but I think that women shouldn't get tattooed, but it absolutely doesn't phase me either way about men.

I have 4, on my arms and upper back. All of them can be covered by a collared shirt, and that is very important to me.

Rightly or wrongly it just makes me think they must be very mucky . . .but on the boobs/upper chest is a big turn off.

That lass above wouldn't look that bad were it not for the addidas logo 

Like fellas, some can get away with tats and look good but some can't.  

• Site Supporter

Rightly or wrongly it just makes me think they must be very mucky . . .but on the boobs/upper chest is a big turn off.

That lass above wouldn't look that bad were it not for the addidas logo

Like fellas, some can get away with tats and look good but some can't.

So paw prints on boobs?

I have a very different view and think it looks superb especially on the chest area or arms or legs or anywhere for that matter. Obviously the tattoo has to be decent but it's something that gets me interested for sure

The adidas sign is just stupid however

Ive got 6, soon to be 5 as im.having one lasered off, the missus doesnt like my ex's (had it done 28yrs ago) name being on my arm. All the others are BWFC & England tats and id have em all off if it wasnt such a ball ache

Same as. Less than £100 for 3 over 25 years ago. £1000-£1500 to have removed. Got as far as the consultation.

Still want rid though.

Same as. Less than £100 for 3 over 25 years ago. £1000-£1500 to have removed. Got as far as the consultation.

Still want rid though.

Id recommend asking the tattoo removal people what machine they use, it makes a huge difference as some cant shift red n green colours, the machine at Laserase is probably the best in Bolton, me and the missus was on about doing laser removal in her salon and did a bit of homework, thats why we picked them.