Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Get Your Questions Ready...and Your Travel Rug

Gonk

From t'official site

http://www.bwfc.co.uk//news/article/freedman-to-host-fans-forum-929216.aspx

Wanderers boss Dougie Freedman will be hosting a fans forum at the end of July.
Bolton Wanderers are pleased to announce that first team manager Dougie Freedman will be hosting a Fans Forum at the Reebok Stadium on Monday 29 July in the lead up to the new Championship season.

Joining the manager at the top table to talk about all things Wanderers will be Mark Leather, Head of Sports Science, and Brian Prestidge, Head of Analytical Development.

Fans will be given the opportunity to put their Wanderers related questions to the Whites boss and two of his backroom team and those not in attendance are invited to submit questions in advance via email to media@bwfc.co.uk or on Twitter using the hashtag #BWFCFansForum.

Tickets are free of charge and available from 9am on Monday 22 July on a first come first served basis by visiting the club’s official website, calling 0844 871 2932 (option one then option three) or alternatively by calling into Bolton Central. Tickets are limited to two per client reference number.

The Fans Forum will be hosted by BBC Manchester’s Jack Dearden and held in the Lion of Vienna Suite. Doors will open at 7pm before the evening commence at 7.30pm.

The Bolton Wanderers Supporters Association will also be hosting a recruitment table on the evening for fans wishing to sign up for membership or find out more about the BWSA.

JULIAN, DELIGHTFUL TO HEAR FROM YOU. UNFORTUNATELY, I THINK THIS THREAD HAS ACTUALLY BEEN CREATED FOR A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION WITH OUR GAFFER AND NOT MYSELF. NONETHELESS, I'M NOT IGNORANT AND WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO ANSWER YOUR QUERIES.

a) I'M NOT SURE WHO GUMBO IS, BUT I'LL TAKE THAT AS A MASSIVE COMPLIMENT. THANK YOU

B) THERE'S ACTUALLY NO DRESS CODE IN MY WORK PLACE. BUT SEEING AS YOU HAD THE COURTESY TO ASK I'LL PLAY ALONG. TODAY I'M WEARING SHORTS AND A TEE SHIRT. WE'RE IN A HEATWAVE DON'T YOU KNOW.

I HOPE YOUR LACK OF HAIR DOESN'T GET YOU DOWN TOO MUCH MATEY. YOU ARE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN OF YOU ON HERE.

TIL NEXT TIME

CAPSLOCK COLIN

I've been to two - the manager answered a few shit questions and you'd have that Jack Dearden being forced to include the other person in some more shit questions - usually Alan Gowling - that no-one present cares about.

"Dougie, why don't you sign Spearing?"

"Because we can't afford him"

Next question

"Dougie, why don't you sign Dawson"

etc - for an HOUR.

dougie why haven't you addressed the problems from last season?? with chris eagles being leading goalscorer its obvious there is a problem up front yet nothing has been done to rectify this. aslo our keeper is fuckin shit and a liability so why have you not bought a reliable one? also why have you made zat"why pass when i can hoof it" mr 50p head knight captain? he is truly awful, so why have you not bought a centre half? we are lightweight in midfield so why are we still lightweight with the season 2 weekas away??

dougie why haven't you addressed the problems from last season?? with chris eagles being leading goalscorer its obvious there is a problem up front yet nothing has been done to rectify this. aslo our keeper is fuckin shit and a liability so why have you not bought a reliable one? also why have you made zat"why pass when i can hoof it" mr 50p head knight captain? he is truly awful, so why have you not bought a centre half? we are lightweight in midfield so why are we still lightweight with the season 2 weekas away??

Seen as I doubt you'll get an answer from Freedman I'll try and answer a few.

Problems up front - We've just signed Beckford who I'm guessing he sees as the man to score our goals.

Keeper - He came out and said he thinks he's one of the best in the league, I don't think it will have even been a thought to get a new one.

Knight captain - He hasn't announced his captain yet (I fucking hope its not Knight)

Not bought a centre half - Wheater is back this season, the starting back 4 will have 3 different players than last season (I'd still rather have 4 new ones and fuck Knight off)

Weak in midfield - Holdens back (like a new signing), Andrews is back fit (not sure thats a good thing), add Medo, Pratley, Vela and M.Davies when fit and thats quite a lot of options, I do however think we will end up with Spearing back.

Not saying that these are the answer to our problems but I'd guess they're somewhere close to what Freedman would tell you.

The guy who wanted to know why we always choose to let the away team kick off the second half shooting at their fans was my favourite question last year.

He were truly special. Was he the same fella going on about how long he'd been a supporter, seen Eusebio at Burnden in a testimonial etc?

Anyone not old enough to have seen all that is obviously a #shitfan.

He were truly special. Was he the same fella going on about how long he'd been a supporter, seen Eusebio at Burnden in a testimonial etc?

Anyone not old enough to have seen all that is obviously a #shitfan.

I was genuinely amazed they let him ask.