Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Freedman Wants Out

MAXiMUS

For 4 minutes?

Would it be frantic fingering or a slow rotatory style?

Hmmm not sure. I reckon after maybe 30 seconds I'd feel a bit uneasy with it then slow down or stop and question whether it was gay or actually a good itchy arse reliever.

Then if it was good I'd carry on and knock one out.

That's multitasking.

• Moderators

People need to stop having their strings pulled by Nixon. He knows fuck all apart from what agents want him to know.

He'd much rather someone he knows like Phil Brown was in charge. He knows fuck all about Dougie, Nixon is strictly small time North West.

• Site Supporter

People need to stop having their strings pulled by Nixon. He knows fuck all apart from what agents want him to know.

He'd much rather someone he knows like Phil Brown was in charge. He knows fuck all about Dougie, Nixon is strictly small time North West.

The same North West which is the home of our beloved club....

Aye, but Dougie and his band aren't. Nixon doesn't know them or what goes on. Maximus is more credible. The only diff is Nixon has access to PA and Reuters news feeds and is on Twitter 24/7.

HOW COME?

Keith Lemon?

Really want Dougie to come out and say it's bollocks, just a bit worrying that it's come out of nowhere and with the weird Moritz situation

You're a lemon fan?

Talks are to be held on Monday morning between Dougie and PG.

We've got two of our new players saying it was because of Dougie Freedman that they came, his hunger and ambition sold it to them. Now even if he's not happy at the ivory towers not sanctioning some of his targets, I'm pretty sure he's committed to our club. Utter bollocks bored sunburnt rumours.

Well this 'talks' rumour is bollocks for a start, a mate of my brother-in-law, his wife works as a receptionist at Dougie's dentist, and he's booked in for Monday morning, having extensive root canal work done - all morning. ITK fact.

Edited by Youri McAnespie