Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Free Money

Traf

Are there any restrictions on markets (e.g under / over x goals) or are there minimum odds requirements?

No not usually. Before I did matched betting properly I would do over 0.5 goals, stick a few quid on 0-0 with another bookie and then punt £50 on whatever I fancied.

• 1 month later...

Real v Juventus

Ladbrokes doing money back if it's a draw using Grid cards, in addition they are giving £5.00 free bet on betstations for every bet placed over £10.00

I've placed quite a lot of bets and got a lot of free £5 bets

So I've saturated the Juve draw no bet and RM draw no bet, I shall be well up if either team wins, if it's a draw I have a shed loads of free bets, but the point is no qualifying loses and money to be made off the free £5 bets and the draw no bets markets

Need to check if my grid card has been blocked had best part of a week off since breaking £10k profit a couple of weeks ago weekend.

Reckon by the new season I could have 4 lots of accounts to go at, maybe 5. Hoping for plenty of £2k+ months off that.

Real v Juventus

Ladbrokes doing money back if it's a draw using Grid cards, in addition they are giving £5.00 free bet on betstations for every bet placed over £10.00

I've placed quite a lot of bets and got a lot of free £5 bets

So I've saturated the Juve draw no bet and RM draw no bet, I shall be well up if either team wins, if it's a draw I have a shed loads of free bets, but the point is no qualifying loses and money to be made off the free £5 bets and the draw no bets markets

The offers been on for the last 4 big finals that have been played recently (Europa League, FA Cup etc). For the other games it was a bonus £5 to use on the FOBT instead of the betstation freebies.

Celtic's last minute winner scuppered an unlikely draw but the Huddersfield result finally returned something. They had money back on the draw on 188bet as well.

How are you getting on using the £5 freebies? They have to be used in play on the betstation, the odds are terrible at times.

Have you been doing the Coral shop offer? Bet £10 on each game and get £10 in free bets. 

Finally  the free Bet Victor predict the first goalscorer and minute has come in

You have just entered Cristiano Ronaldo, 20' (19:00-19:59) as your last prediction to win £25,000 at Juventus v Real Madrid,

Apparantly there are 278 winners for £89.93 each

The Coral shop offer was bet £10 on each of the 5 big finals & get £10 in free bets per game (£5 online, £5 shop).

You could combine the offer with the regular weekly bet & get offer as well, bet £25 get £10 in free bets.

Before that they had a bet £100 on football get a £50 free bet shop promotion. It ran for 3 weekends, the last being the final day of the Premiership. Was well worth doing as the qualifier wasn't odds restricted.

Missed the Coral offer, so far I've only used 2 x £5 vouchers on the same game, I'm sat there with Betstation Live Football open and my phone in the other hand with Betfair open, layed £8.00 and fortunately the bet lost so £8.00 into my Betfair account but you are correct, the odds are awful. Still, got until the 10th June to use the rest so I may just put them on a team I think is going to win and not bother laying them.

Missed the Coral offer, so far I've only used 2 x £5 vouchers on the same game, I'm sat there with Betstation Live Football open and my phone in the other hand with Betfair open, layed £8.00 and fortunately the bet lost so £8.00 into my Betfair account but you are correct, the odds are awful. Still, got until the 10th June to use the rest so I may just put them on a team I think is going to win and not bother laying them.

I've been using mine on the ICC Champions Trophy games. I've noticed there are quite a few international football fixtures between now and Saturday night so there a few options.

I don't understand why they don't have the outright markets available when events go live. I thought they would have lots of golf and tennis outright's on offer but it's not the case.  

• 4 months later...