Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Freedman Out!

worthy10

• Site Supporter

I was always taught to look at the hard and fast facts.

We are bottom of the table.

And now the manager is having a go at the players?

Why doesnt he accept responsibility as "The Manager"??

A cowards way out.

What's the solution then?

What's the solution then?

get Dawson!

seriously......

Be more positive, more inspiring

Play one shape

Find the right team, sharpish, stop tinkering

Get committed upfront, at least try to get into box

This thread is an absolute joke. We were mocking Blackburn when they went through manager-after-manager. One day of the window left and you want to sack the manager?

Short bus has definitely pulled into WanderersWays for a pick up recently.

perhaps it was ironic?

This thread is an absolute joke. We were mocking Blackburn when they went through manager-after-manager. One day of the window left and you want to sack the manager?

Short bus has definitely pulled into WanderersWays for a pick up recently.

All well and good saying madness to sack Freedman, is it? The signs are he continues to pick stupid formations, continues to change from one bad system to another, continues to pick Knight as captain, full backs playing higher up the field than the wingers, loads and loads of poor decisions, cannot seem to motivate these players he's so far short of being an average manager I'm worried he can ever be good enough. I won't call for his head or boo on match day but continue to air my concerns on here. Edited by Mounts Kipper

get Dawson!

seriously......

Be more positive, more inspiring

Play one shape

Find the right team, sharpish, stop tinkering

Get committed upfront, at least try to get into box

This doesn't address any of our problems. We don't have a centre back who can defend. Some players drop their heads too quickly and there are too many individual mistakes.

Really analyse it as much as you want but the players we have don't perform well enough. Are they good enough or not? I don't know, but some of them haven't been for some time. We got plenty into the box but nobody can cross the thing. I don't know who is at fault for any of this but surely keep changing manager and we will end up where Wolves are. Each manager will want to change the squad around, more transition and chaos.

We need to hope it turns round and show a bit of patience. But we also need to hope that we can bring some better players in.

Edited by bwfcfan5

This doesn't address any of our problems. We don't have a centre back who can defend. Some players drop their heads too quickly and there are too many individual mistakes.

Really analyse it as much as you want but the players we have don't perform well enough. Are they good enough or not? I don't know, but some of them haven't been for some time. We got plenty into the box but nobody can cross the thing. I don't know who is at fault for any of this but surely keep changing manager and we will end up where Wolves are. Each manager will want to change the squad around, more transition and chaos.

We need to hope it turns round and show a bit of patience. But we also need to hope that we can bring some better players in.

I discounted the possibility for new players, given the window closes on Monday

It's clear from Freedman's interview there is trouble at camp with some of the overpaid, egotistical players having an attitude problem, turning up playing as they want and taking home their fat pay cheques...one who I think is Knight, which begs the question why was he made captain

Too early to get rid in my opinion but having thought he was ok I am having serious doubts now. His signings last season were good likes of medo & Dawson on loan, but for me the summer signings are looking dubious. Not impressed with baptiste, tierney, moritz or beckford. Most of the team need a massive kick up the backside.

It's clear from Freedman's interview there is trouble at camp with some of the overpaid, egotistical players having an attitude problem, turning up playing as they want and taking home their fat pay cheques...one who I think is Knight, which begs the question why was he made captain

I like Dougie but this is the bit I just do not understand

Perhaps to try and shut the fucker up, seeing as we can't afford to get shut & nobody seems keen to make us an offer! behind skd he probably commanded the highest salary

We finished 7th last season with practically the same set of players. How comes it's all their fault now?

We weren't world beaters last season, our away form was never that good. Charlton & Leicester spring to mind towards the end, and a less than convincing win at Brizzle. The defence wasn't good enough then and we all said steps would be taken during the summer. Which they have been but obviously not far enough.

With the transfer window nearly shut, to get rid would be stupid. As anyone coming in couldn't do anything and if there is no money anyway, they would have their hands tied. Mid table beckons at best, get rid of a few high earners when contracts expire and move in. It's going to be a long road I feel.

Well had an interesting day, started on way to the ground young kids in a taxi shouting to me baldy you've drop your wig, next in the fernhurst pre match some Bolton nob head spews up, as he's running out of the pub I notice he's got my tracky top on covered in spew quickly chases him gran him by the neck and get my spew ridden top of him. After the match back in the Fernhurst 3 inbred birds and 1 inbred lad the bird shouts give me a crisp I say fook off buy your own, little bit of banter and the lad threatens to throw me through the window, quite comical as he was mashed on sambucca and my 8 year old lad would have give him a run for his money and Im with my mate who's played 100s of game as a rugby pro.