Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Brighton 3 Wanderers 1

radcliffe white

I keep saying this, but a lot of that is down to the role he's been playing; non marking, playing the way you're facing, being sat in a natural gap etc

He's not all of a sudden our best player

As for the team, I like it for today; those of us that we're there last season know how hard it is to win the ball and then retain it; Chungy's just not suited for a game like this

Dougie has a plan; the lads have to deliver

An optimistic 1-1 for me

Settle for that.

I keep saying this, but a lot of that is down to the role he's been playing; non marking, playing the way you're facing, being sat in a natural gap etc

He's not all of a sudden our best player

As for the team, I like it for today; those of us that we're there last season know how hard it is to win the ball and then retain it; Chungy's just not suited for a game like this

Dougie has a plan; the lads have to deliver

An optimistic 1-1 for me

Agree with all that, they're the right players for the game, I just hope they can fit into the right formation/system for it to work

Few Bolton fans are currently stuck on the trains. Some poor chap has jumped in front of a train so at the moment delays are over 90 minutes. They're gonna be missing kick-off at the very least.

Been sat stationary on the train to Brighton for an hour and three quarters, just outside London Victoria. Someone jumped in front of a train at Clapham Junction just after we set off. Gonna miss the game now. Just to rub it in we'll probably win.

That's a pretty grim first post.  Sorry to hear about this  :(  I hope you get the 2nd half when we're 3 nil up

Edited by no balls