Put Your Football Bets Here.

Traf

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday 25th September

5pt double with BetVictor @ 2.94

Sturm Graz v Wiener Neustadt (Austrian Cup) both teams to score @31/40 (1.78) nil fucking nil!
Sturm Graz have not kept a clean sheet at home since October 20th 2012
Neustadt have scored 14 goals in their last seven games but they have only kept one clean sheet all season

West Brom v Arsenal (Capital One Cup) over 2.5 goals @13/20 (1.65) 1-1
Arsenal have won 8 on the bounce away from home and they've won 2-1, 3-1, 3-1 and 3-0 this season.
There has been 12 goals in this fixture the last three times they've met at WBA.
Edited by Traf

Swansea / Stoke / Arsenal. Won £2 on Mike's Sky Bet roulette offer and so putting it on this treble. Returns about a tenner.

High rolling on Traf's favourite bookie!

I can't even get £2 on anything at SkyBastard

They won't even give me the free weekly fiver!

Lazio 8/13 to beat Catania seems a fair price. They've won both home games and Catania have only scored 1 goal in 4 games to date.

Napoli 31/40 to win to nil v Sassulo (won lost 7-0 at home to Inter last time out) or -2 at 11/10.

3/1 for the Napoli game to have 5 goals or more.

I can't even get £2 on anything at SkyBastard

They won't even give me the free weekly fiver!

It fucked up the roulette offer. Won the first spin on red, wouldnt let me only put a quid on the next spin and then without me clicking spin it put all the remaining £4 free bets on red. Fucking landed on black!

Wednesday 25th September

5pt double with BetVictor @ 2.94

Sturm Graz v Wiener Neustadt (Austrian Cup) both teams to score @31/40 (1.78) nil fucking nil!
Sturm Graz have not kept a clean sheet at home since October 20th 2012
Neustadt have scored 14 goals in their last seven games but they have only kept one clean sheet all season

West Brom v Arsenal (Capital One Cup) over 2.5 goals @13/20 (1.65) 1-1
Arsenal have won 8 on the bounce away from home and they've won 2-1, 3-1, 3-1 and 3-0 this season.
There has been 12 goals in this fixture the last three times they've met at WBA.

Got 'em both wrong there.

Anyway,

Thursday 26th September

10pt win with Coral
Vaduz v Lugano (Swiss Challenge League) total home goals over 1.5 @5/6 (1.83) 2-1 to Vaduz = +8.33pts
Vaduz are top of the league and have won 5 and drawn 2 of their 8 so far, scoring 18 goals.
Won 3 Drawn 1 from 4 at home and scored 12.
Lugano have conceded 10 in their last 5 and haven't won any of the 5. Lost 2-0, 4-1 and 3-0 in last 3 games.
Vaduz really should score at least 2.

5pt double with Ladbrokes @ 3.48
Tomsk v Volga Novgorod (Russian Premier League) over 2.5 goals @21/20 (2.05) 1 fucking nil!
2 worst defences in the league.
All Tomsk's 4 home games have had at least 3goals, as have all Novgorod's 4away games.

Inter Milan v Fiorentina (Italy Serie A) both teams to score @7/10 (1.7) 2-1
Fiorentina have scored in 19 of their last 20 aways and Inter have scored in 12 of their last 13 at home.
No Inter clean sheet v Fiorentina this millennium!
Edited by Traf

Got 'em both wrong there.

Anyway,

Thursday 26th September

10pt win with Coral
Vaduz v Lugano (Swiss Challenge League) total home goals over 1.5 @5/6 (1.83) 2-1 to Vaduz = +8.33pts
Vaduz are top of the league and have won 5 and drawn 2 of their 8 so far, scoring 18 goals.
Won 3 Drawn 1 from 4 at home and scored 12.
Lugano have conceded 10 in their last 5 and haven't won any of the 5. Lost 2-0, 4-1 and 3-0 in last 3 games.
Vaduz really should score at least 2.

5pt double with Ladbrokes @ 3.48
Tomsk v Volga Novgorod (Russian Premier League) over 2.5 goals @21/20 (2.05) 1 fucking nil!
2 worst defences in the league.
All Tomsk's 4 home games have had at least 3goals, as have all Novgorod's 4away games.

Inter Milan v Fiorentina (Italy Serie A) both teams to score @7/10 (1.7) 2-1
Fiorentina have scored in 19 of their last 20 aways and Inter have scored in 12 of their last 13 at home.
No Inter clean sheet v Fiorentina this millennium!

Vaduz scored 2 to land the main bet, but Volga's inability to score ruined the double.

Friday 27th September

10pt win with 188Bet
German Bundesliga 2 : Cottbus v Bielefeld  over 2.5 goals @5/6 (1.83) - kick-off 5.30pm 4-2 and a missed penalty!
Cottbus 8 games have produced 28 goals already this season (F14 A14). 
3 home games have produced wins of 5-1 and 4-0 and a 4-0 defeat. 
Bielefeld's 8 games have produced 27 goals and they have scored 2, 2, 2, 2, and 3 goals in their last 5 games. 

5pt double with William Hill @2.65/1 (3.65)
French Ligue 2 - kick off 7.00pm
Istres v Troyes both teams to score @10/11 (1.91) 0-2
Angers v Tours both teams to score @10/11 (1.91) 1-1

Istres let us down on Tuesday but they'll score at home against Troyes. 
Troyes have only failed to score once this season banged in 3 against league leaders Angers on Tuesday. 

League leaders Angers will score at home to Tours who have scored in all bar one match this season.
Edited by Traf

• Members

My banker this weekend is Nuneaton at Woking. Woking leaking goals and Nuneaton fired up after conceding two goals in the 87th and 89th minute at home v Salisbury last weekend to ruin their unbeaten start and then getting well beaten at high flying Cambridge midweek.

They'll be up for this one.

My first bets for Saturday 28th September

Aston Villa v Man City:

5pts on Man City -1 Asian Handicap @ 19/20 Pinnacle (or 10/11Bet Victor & bet365 if you've no Pinncale account)

5pts : Tottenham to beat Chelsea at 17/10 (Ladbrokes).
2.5pts: over 3.5 goals in Swansea v Arsenal at 11/5 (Sportingbet).
0.5pts: Luke Shaw to score anytime in Southampton v Crystal Palace at 16/1 (Coral)
Edited by Traf

My first bets for Saturday 28th September

Aston Villa v Man City:

5pts on Man City -1 Asian Handicap @ 19/20 Pinnacle (or 10/11Bet Victor & bet365 if you've no Pinncale account)

5pts : Tottenham to beat Chelsea at 17/10 (Ladbrokes).

2.5pts: over 3.5 goals in Swansea v Arsenal at 11/5 (Sportingbet).

0.5pts: Luke Shaw to score anytime in Southampton v Crystal Palace at 16/1 (Coral)

Is that city-1 just to win by two goals or more?

Is there a difference between Asian handicap and handicap?

Was 9/2 on betfair yesterday which I thought was massively overpriced.

Might try and lay it off now :D

Edit: that was first half only, I hope they start positively then.

Edited by EyesRight

Vaduz scored 2 to land the main bet, but Volga's inability to score ruined the double.

Friday 27th September

10pt win with 188Bet
German Bundesliga 2 : Cottbus v Bielefeld  over 2.5 goals @5/6 (1.83) - kick-off 5.30pm 4-2 and a missed penalty!
Cottbus 8 games have produced 28 goals already this season (F14 A14). 
3 home games have produced wins of 5-1 and 4-0 and a 4-0 defeat. 
Bielefeld's 8 games have produced 27 goals and they have scored 2, 2, 2, 2, and 3 goals in their last 5 games. 

5pt double with William Hill @2.65/1 (3.65)
French Ligue 2 - kick off 7.00pm
Istres v Troyes both teams to score @10/11 (1.91) 0-2
Angers v Tours both teams to score @10/11 (1.91) 1-1

Istres let us down on Tuesday but they'll score at home against Troyes. 
Troyes have only failed to score once this season banged in 3 against league leaders Angers on Tuesday. 

League leaders Angers will score at home to Tours who have scored in all bar one match this season.

6 goals and a missed pen in the German game gave us 8.33pts profit, but we lost 5pts on the french double as Istres let me down for the second time in four days!

15pts staked, 18.33pts returned, 3.33pts (22.2%) profit.