Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Bit Random.

tomski

Paul Nichols wore the Bolton blue away kit in eastenders 95ish.

... and iirc (I ised to watch it back then) he had Man Utd posters on his bedroom walls.  So, it was either very sloppy and poor thinking on their part... or actually quite clever of them, displaying him to REALLY be a not-right.

• Moderators

There's a scene in 'Hannibal' when the Bolton v Villa F.A. Cup semi-final is on TV in the background.

aye

was just bout to post that, think you see carbone up close

that aero ad, never noticed that before, is that nick frost as well?

there was a random one once, some american news site, of some hillbilly black bloke from a trailer park getting nicked for something or other

pic of him being handcuffed and walked away in the blue reebok away kit

no chance of finding that story

but here's the kit

mC_mUUjbXchXaGHR7F78MKw.jpg

There's a scene in 'Hannibal' when the Bolton v Villa F.A. Cup semi-final is on TV in the background.

If you're having that, I'm having the Arthur Askey film " The Love Match " which featured Burnden Park. ( I think mainly the Embankment & scoreboard/signal box part of the ground because Askey played a train driver who wanted to watch a match from his train )

If you're having that, I'm having the Arthur Askey film " The Love Match " which featured Burnden Park. ( I think mainly the Embankment & scoreboard/signal box part of the ground because Askey played a train driver who wanted to watch a match from his train )

Well, if you're having that, The Smiths sang "Burnden the disco, hang the blessed DJ"

If your having that I'm having the dwarfs both on Phoenix Nights singing "We're Bolton we're barmy ....." and also on the charidee single "Is this the way to Amarillo" wearing Bolton shirts on both occasions.

Also Peter Kay playing Paul Le Roy wearing a Bolton shirt until he got successful then changed to a Man Ure shirt.

Edited by freds dad