Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Android Tv

aidybwfc

I've tried the same Neil and haven't got anywhere....I have however discovered TVonline.cc whilst searching the forum, and that seems to have all the decent shows on it as well, so might be worth downloading. Now I've got "Fusion" on my box it was a piece of piss to do: http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/kinkins-repository/14965-%5Brelease%5D-tvonline.html

DazBob are you still using Metropolis? Sometimes find it hard to find stuff with this.... for instance trying to locate the settings / system / add-ons to get that TVonline loaded.

Thing is, I found it when I was doing the original download for that 1Channel.

I dispensed with Metropolis quite quickly, as I found it a bit messy. I'm now on Aeon Nox, which is more to my liking, I've also disabled a load of the bits that I don't use, such as Music, Weather etc.....this means when I turn it on now I only have a choice of Videos, Programmes, Shutdown and System - it makes it a lot easier to navigate IMO, but it's only personal preference.

DazBob are you still using Metropolis? Sometimes find it hard to find stuff with this.... for instance trying to locate the settings / system / add-ons to get that TVonline loaded.

Thing is, I found it when I was doing the original download for that 1Channel.

Yep, I'm still on Metropolis.  I've been using it pretty much since Day 1 so I'm more familiar with it than any other skin.  I've tidied up the main menu so there's only video add-ons, favourites and settings on there as I don't use anything else.

If I need to add owt I just go in through settings.

I dispensed with Metropolis quite quickly, as I found it a bit messy. I'm now on Aeon Nox, which is more to my liking, I've also disabled a load of the bits that I don't use, such as Music, Weather etc.....this means when I turn it on now I only have a choice of Videos, Programmes, Shutdown and System - it makes it a lot easier to navigate IMO, but it's only personal preference.

Ok trying this skin. How do I disable weather, music, etc.

And where has favourites disappeared to?

So, I just buy one, have it delivered to your house, get you to "configure" it all for me and bring it to a home game? :D

You've still got to configure it to your own wifi as Dazbob says, but that's pretty simple and well within the realms of a man of your capabilities.

I've not tried elsewhere but have had it on 3 different TV's in different rooms in the house and had no issues.

Links to football today were pretty decent.

You've still got to configure it to your own wifi as Dazbob says, but that's pretty simple and well within the realms of a man of your capabilities.

Cheers, and yes you're right.

Somebody as awesome as me should be able to do it, if Spaznob can.

Had issues with all the movies sites last night! Trying to watch "We're The Millers". Gave up in the end. Reckon there's something afoot!

I was watching Sons of Anarchy for three hours last night (Icefilms) and had no problems.

Were you getting error messages or buffering issues?

I was watching Sons of Anarchy for three hours last night (Icefilms) and had no problems.

Were you getting error messages or buffering issues?

Errors. None of the films loaded. It was the same film, so potentially all the same links via different Channels. Dunno.

Ice Films was running really slowly last night.  Got pissed off with the buffering.  All the Sons of Anarchy episodes had disappeared from Mash Up.

Howwever, went into XMBC Maintenance in the program add-ons and clicked on all the fixes and 1 Channel is now back up and running.  Bingo.

Can only recommend the one CWP, Smiley and I have as it's the ony one I've used.

It's dearer than some of the others but it comes pre-loaded with everything.  There'll be a link to it somewhere on this thread, or failing that just go onto Amazon and have a look.  Just make sure you get one with XBMC pre-loaded.