Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Android Tv

aidybwfc

Earlier today.Don't know why,possibly a lawsuit.No doubt the truth will out over the weekend.Shame,it was one of the better add ons.There is a fix but if theres nobody updating the add on then it won't work for long.Hopefully something similar will come along and replace it.

Got a basic raspberry pi from a lad at work, found an old 8gig SD card, HDMI Lead, and ethernet cable.

Installed Noobs, then dropped XBMC on it.

It really is decent and can be done at a fraction of the cost thay you would pay from amazon, droidsticks etc

Just off to find the blue

Edited by Ryan

For the sake of spending £30 on a Pi, then getting a memory card and hdmi lead, then fucking about downloading xbmc, then finding and downloading all the add-ons... Why the fuck wouldn't you just spend an extra £40 and have it all already set up for you AND have a remote control??

If we were talking £100+ I could imagine a miserly approach, but we're taking £70 tops.

Edited by DazBob

Reet, missus' bro-in-law just got a M8. Alas he didn't get a 'fully loaded' one so I've spent all morning loading it up with the best add-ons for him.

Problem is , for the life of me, I can't get Sports Devil. It's not in any of the main repositories, eg Fusion, Mikey, etc. I've googled it and found a repository specifically for Sports Devil and downloaded it, but after I extracted the zip file there was no fucking add-on there.

I'm beginning to think it's some kind of conspiracy. Has anyone had this problem, or can they point me to where I can get it?

Ta. X

A Mash Up alternative appeared last night for anybody missing it.Called Phoenix it has a lot of the stuff on it that was on Mash Up.Check out the XBMC addons website for info and details how to download.Might get better as they add to it.www.tvaddons.ag

Edited by SHAT

A Mash Up alternative appeared last night for anybody missing it.Called Phoenix it has a lot of the stuff on it that was on Mash Up.Check out the XBMC addons website for info and details how to download.Might get better as they add to it.www.tvaddons.ag

Yes ive got that, it works well

The Good thing with getting One from Droid box is they update the add ons once a week, no need to fuck about

well worth extra 25 quid

stuck this on the laptop

not for any sky stuff as i cant be watching owt thats not hd but quality on the things that open is generally pk

lots doesnt open thom even on phoenix

says check log for info

That's why we bought boxes, because they do work properly.