Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Android Tv

aidybwfc

Right, I've got it up at running on a old PC that sits under my tele. Easier said than done. Managed to get a (shit) stream of a game up, it's the same streams as all the usual websites.

No sign of this Mashup thing so I'm using SportsDevil. No idea what this NaviX thing is doing.

I'm probably missing the point wildly here (as usual in this section! :D), but if you can get those streams elsewhere, why use that box?

• Site Supporter

Exactly the correct way to think about it.

Card sharing has been around for ages, Sky weren't really arsed as its useage was minimal due to every fucker stealing Virgin instead.  Once Virgin made it really difficult to steal thier product folk moved on to robbing off Sky.  They are just getting round to putting a stop to it now.

Watching through the internet is the future I reckon, be it through sites that folk keep trying to block or these dongles.

if it looks like my contact lenses have moved, i am out

whats the point

Called round to a mate's on Saturday and he's got jailbroken apple TV.  Looks exactly the same as what I'm getting.  Anyway, the quality of the picture was faultless.

All the sky sports channels working on the Navi x repo

On the Navi x repo click on most watched 24 hours and the yellow sky sports link the sports pack is all on

Porkys playlist has got the Bt sports on

Navi x is pretty much the dogs

To summarise. I can either get a box for this attached to the TV - presume this needs the Sky dish cables running into it????

OR

Just go into the settings on my iPad or old iPhone and use that to run this XBMC and then get a cable to link to the TV??**

**This option sounds a bit wank.