Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Android Tv

aidybwfc

Can't wade through 27 pages and search doesn't work for me - anyone any experience of MAG250 boxes and IPTV?

Thanks

OK - will reply to my own post. Bought a MAG 254 box (£65), and got a trial of IPTV prior to taking the plunge of a 6 month subscription for watching in foreign climes.

Box is small, and you get a remote control. Got a free trial - get all the UK channels, including the sports from both suppliers, movies etc. Also hundreds of films, plus channels from all over the world. Found a 6 months subscription on eBay for £35 which is a bargain.

Don't have to look for the best stream, machine boots into TV guide, and you just pick your program, just like 'real' telly.

Also loads of 'adult' channels included, but not looked at those (yet).

First impressions are it's the mutts nuts!

I have a really fast broadband here, but apparently it only needs 5/7 mbs for decent streaming. 

Only got the trial yesterday late afternoon, but apparently yes. There are channels from all over Europe, so Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark who I think show live games.

Subscription I looked at doesn't do catchup or recording, but I believe the more expensive ones do - just setting up a trial with another which is £60 for 6 months

Appear to be some 'VIP' channels one of which is currently showing Spuds/Saints

Edited by Drew Peacock

• 2 months later...

Only got the trial yesterday late afternoon, but apparently yes. There are channels from all over Europe, so Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark who I think show live games.

Subscription I looked at doesn't do catchup or recording, but I believe the more expensive ones do - just setting up a trial with another which is £60 for 6 months

Appear to be some 'VIP' channels one of which is currently showing Spuds/Saints

Update Drew please.

U having problems with sommat?

Sorry, no, I was just enquiring.

I've fucked sky off and been dabbling with a fire stick, which to be fair isn't too bad, especially with chrisb's stuff.

Lad who moved into my house told me about the dual sat/cable boxes, which it seems to be a zgemma (thanks to you and Trafs posts).

Just wondering if anyone have the zgemma running with with cable.

Loads of tutorials on internet about em

Boxes are around £78 with delivery

Got mine from zgemma.co.uk (or com)

Seen em, like the look fo the dual sat tuner and cable input. :) Just need a ccam for cable.