Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I Love Bolton Roll Call

tomski

Guest bwfcdan

When you go to daft away games in London knowing you are going to get beat, and get a draw. I love you super white boys.

It's trips like this that make it worth it. Even of we lose, as long as the team gives there all then that's all I ask for.

One game that springs to mind is Chelsea about 3/4 year back, Monday night a couple of days eithee before or after Christmas, only about 700 of us and we lost 1-0. Yet the fans never stopped singing from start to finish and the team worked the socks off, could have got something from the game had we had a bit of luck! After the game one of lads with us (he'd recently been released from prison) pissed, decided to climb a lamp post and start swinging from a Christmas tree that had been hung up by the local council singing Bolton songs, hilarious. Great trip.

I love Bolton, can't wait for next week!

Edited by bwfcdan

Guest Jazzas_Bird

yep... I'm in too..... I miss Wanderers more than anything else in the UK.

Well Wanderers & Henry Westons cider....   I've already necked the 8 bottles I brought back with me 2 weeks ago.

Am pleesed very that you give up to watch Bolting Wandererers. I say to you to stop to watch such shit game of kicks and watch our national sport of TURNIP throwing instead. I also tell to you to stop on this website of fat sad lonely englischers as you have mutch work still to do to harvest crops of root vegetables so be getting back working or there to be no round-reaching later from my borthers for YOU.