Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Watford 0 Wanderers 1

famouswanderer

When you start the season without a win in ten games all fans have some doubts whether it is about the manager, chairman, tactics, formations or new signings and there is nothing wrong with an open and constructive debate.

However,some of us don't start negative and pointless threads every week about removing the manager, goalkeeper and chairman.

Moaning Whingebags! Where the fuck are you all tonight?

Waiting for a defeat. It's normal for some Bolton fans, never happy. I was once intervied on Piccadily radio or whatever it was called in 1972 about the fickle Bolton fans. I said, that if we won the European cup 3 0, some fans would be complaining that it should have been 4. Nothing's changed.

Anyway, lets enjoy the win and keep the momentum going.

First 8 games : 16 goals conceded.

Second 8 games : 5 goals conceded.

Now I wonder why our results have started to improve .......... and now who was it kept saying we needed to tighten the defence if we were to improve ?  Why, the moaning whingebag fans.

Great to see us getting the points at last. Pressure is on now to improve home performances & results. I'm sure it'll come.

Now I wonder why our results have started to improve .......... and now who was it kept saying we needed to tighten the defence if we were to improve ? Why, the moaning whingebag fans.

Great to see us getting the points at last. Pressure is on now to improve home performances & results. I'm sure it'll come.

But when not going all out attack to win at home, they will also moan. It's easy to moan

Now I wonder why our results have started to improve .......... and now who was it kept saying we needed to tighten the defence if we were to improve ? Why, the moaning whingebag fans.

I think every man and his dog knew we had to tighten the defence. The thing is, the moaning, whingebag fans disappear when things are going well.

• Moderators

Now I wonder why our results have started to improve .......... and now who was it kept saying we needed to tighten the defence if we were to improve ?  Why, the moaning whingebag fans.

amazing that freedman didn't see it

you going to start coming to the game again..

Was building some furniture and listening to talksport, went 1-0 up and then expected the equaliser never came and their match correspondent suggested we were too organised  for Watford.

Good stuff. Slowly slowly catch the monkey need to keep winning to catch up.