Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Boiler

little whitt

got one yesterday

old one heating set 6-8 then 2-4 and if cold press the hour button easy peasey lemon squesey

this had a remote thing with 5/2 or 7 day settings with 5 setings a day but no off settings :wtf2:

:book: now read the instructions 4 times you put the heat setting in how hot or cold you want it so i did

set 1 24c 6am

set 2 18c 8am

set 3 24c 2pm

set 4 18 c 4 pm

set 5 22 7pm

so i assume  2hrs in a morning it warm then drops to cold then warms up again at 2 till 4 then drops of again

the fucker has been on allday hot as fuck going through gas like hitler

any help please

• Moderators

years and years back, when we first get central heating at mum n dads, got told to leave it on all day at about 15

anyway, i want to get a combi but think its gonna be expensive and too much arsing about with the pipes

whats the score with the pipework?

current system is about 25 years old and while the boiler seems bombproof i doubt its efficient

anyway, i want to get a combi but think its gonna be expensive and too much arsing about with the pipes

whats the score with the pipework?

current system is about 25 years old and while the boiler seems bombproof i doubt its efficient

My boiler is about 25 years old as well. I enquirer about getting a com I, but was told that all my current pipes would have to come out....fuck that, I'm going to keep this one until it dies

I thought my old combi one was alright till it needed some part that cost an arm & a leg so got a new one.  By the crin,  the heating is on for less, the water setting is half what the old one was, the bath takes minutes to fill & my bills are already reduced.

r

got one yesterday

old one heating set 6-8 then 2-4 and if cold press the hour button easy peasey lemon squesey

this had a remote thing with 5/2 or 7 day settings with 5 setings a day but no off settings :wtf2:

:book: now read the instructions 4 times you put the heat setting in how hot or cold you want it so i did

set 1 24c 6am NOW 20c

set 2 18c 8am NOW 15c

set 3 24c 2pm NOW 20c

set 4 18 c 4 pm NOW 15c

set 5 22 7pm NOW 20c

so i assume  2hrs in a morning it warm then drops to cold then warms up again at 2 till 4 then drops of again

the fucker has been on allday hot as fuck going through gas like hitler

any help please

BUT IF I GET COLE HOW DO I JUST TURN IT UP ???