Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Space Dudes

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter

I wouldn't be surprised if Musk ordered that to happen. They were going to scrap it anyway, and it saves them a shit load of work dismantling a 160ft tall stainless steel rocket that could tip over any minute 😂😂

Edited by Cheese

• Members
20 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Live spacewalk at the ISS:

I know they’re very experienced and highly trained but do you reckon there’s a little moment when they step out and they let out a little squeak

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

I know they’re very experienced and highly trained but do you reckon there’s a little moment when they step out and they let out a little squeak

No doubt at all.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Zico said:

I was hoping to hear a bang and then a robot voice go 'for fucks sake"

"NASA? NASA?? Have you got the RAC phone number?"

20 minutes later (round trip of messages at light speed)

"No I can't fettle it mesen. I've just got a fucking scoop! You try changing a fan belt with that. Get someone out here".

20 minutes later

" 10 fucking years! You're having a laugh you cunts. It's not even a Bank Holiday. Robbing bastards. You can fuck off if you think I'm launching that helicopter until you sort me out. Cunts"

See with all the AI they have now, if we had space probes communicating like that it would add a certain something to the missions.

"People think I'm faking this - well come here and have a drive in my tracks. I'm freezing my widgets off here, you can't get a drink for love nor money, and there's fuck all atmosphere. Dead as Gigg Lane it is. Don't know why I bothered - I could have just filmed it at Ainsdale and save all the fucking hassle. That reminds me of that hoover I copped off with at Pontins during testing - what a blow job that was. Just fucking rocks here. Tried having a wank with my scoop, but ended up knocking one of the cameras off at the vinegars. Thought I saw a fossil yesterday but then realised it was where I'd curled one out on day 3."