Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Space Dudes

superjohnmcginlay

• Moderators
On 07/04/2021 at 22:55, SatanGreavsie said:

This is pretty cool - the rover looking down at the copter. But I can't help thinking that if they turned the microphone on again all we'd hear is a chant of "you're gonna get your fuckin' head kicked in..."

WX8TT3t.jpg

"It's just you and me now you little cocky twat"

• Site Supporter
On 07/04/2021 at 22:55, SatanGreavsie said:

This is pretty cool - the rover looking down at the copter. But I can't help thinking that if they turned the microphone on again all we'd hear is a chant of "you're gonna get your fuckin' head kicked in..."

WX8TT3t.jpg

“I’m sorry I voted Leave, ok?”

2 hours ago, Spider said:

“I’m sorry I voted Leave, ok?”

First  Marsways straightener kicks off (the planet's club shop is out of view behind the rover). The copter had referred to its opponent as "Rovers" just once too often, and implied an incestuous relationship with its sister machine Curiosity - and that it has six diodes on the end of each arm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

SN15 is supposed to be launching today, for those that are interested. It's a high altitude flight test, followed by another landing attempt - so will probably end in a massive explosion again.

EDIT: It's been cancelled again, FFS.

Edited by Cheese

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

SN15 is supposed to be launching today, for those that are interested. It's a high altitude flight test, followed by another landing attempt - so will probably end in a massive explosion again.

EDIT: It's been cancelled again, FFS.

There's a pattern developing here cockers - you might want to keep schtum before the next one 🙂

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

There's a pattern developing here cockers - you might want to keep schtum before the next one 🙂

A couple of people here enjoy watching the live launches, so I'll keep posting the livestreams for them in case they're not aware they're happening. Believe it or not, they do occasionally go to plan... Maybe for the next one, I'll wait for T-1hr, which usually means it's going to happen.

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Big Chinese rocket coming down over the next few days... on which bit of Manchester do we want the debris to land?

Could it possibly split in two on re-entry?

If it landed on the Hulme Arch bridge, it could wipe out a massive shithole and it's only about 2 miles from both grounds, so hopefully the resultant tremors could bring both those down too.

Not that I've given it much thought.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Look at the size of the fucker! Looks like something Belladonna would just about accommodate. 

It's 165 feet tall!

Edited by Cheese