Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Space Dudes

superjohnmcginlay

Guest bwfcdan

I'm on +1 and agree completely

Those pics of the Aral Sea were amazing too. In a bad way obviously

And now Hawking....fantastic

It was great seeing the excitement from the astronauts having the opportunity to speak to Hawking. Great listening to him too. The pictures of him being able to experience zero gravity were fantastic ????

I'm on +1 and agree completely

Those pics of the Aral Sea were amazing too. In a bad way obviously

And now Hawking....fantastic

Wait till you see his smile at the end.  He's a fucking legend!

It's been as good, if not betterer than I expected. I didn't know prior to the series starting that Mike Massimino was going to be in it so that was an added bonus. Another ledge!

I'm saving Carl Sagan's show till tomorrow now to give my head a minute :)

Garrpy, you're an iPhone wanker, aren't you? Get th'app so you can see where they are.  It has alarms on it too so you can set it to tell you to look up and wave :)

still waiting for my replacement after it got nicked but I will definitely be doing that

Just watching this now so I can fast forward if needed, I struggle with live stuff simply cant deal with people making mistakes live on air so I watch things like the news with the remote in my hand ready to switch over! Even prolonged satellite delays are hard for me to take.

Had to speed past some of Dermot's daft questions already but some of the pictures are brilliant.

Which is more believable; God made everyting in six days or the whole universe started as summat the size of a marble?

If god made it all,why did he chose to inhabit the planet with dinosaurs before he put humans on it??

Was he just pissing about at first?

If god made it all,why did he chose to inhabit the planet with dinosaurs before he put humans on it??

Most kids play with toy dinosaurs before progressing to Action Men.

God's no different.

God only made the earth a few thousand years ago, stoopid so we must've been here the same time as dinosaurs.