Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Space Dudes

superjohnmcginlay

no, no no dinoaurs never existed just us humans, but you are correct the earth so only a couple of thousand years old 

So, could they not just have been big reptiles then? :)

Tylds, you live over there, is it true what I hear about Creationism being taught in many schools

So, could they not just have been big reptiles then? :)

Tylds, you live over there, is it true what I hear about Creationism being taught in many schools

They are trying in Texas but I think at the moment is being held back but I will check,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/texas-schools-creationism

I try and keep out of those type of conversation it’s not worth the grief see that Texas is republican, but Houston is Democratic and with Woman mayor how is openly Gay and was when she stood and she been reelected twice, really does piss them off

What Can I say, and Texas is not to far behind, but we are lucky Houston, Dallas and Austin 3 of the big areas keep things o the stright and narrow, but its is un-nerving what shit some people come out with

Tyldesley

Our Houston team have been raving about Five Guys burgers and one has just opened in Manc...worth the hype?

Tyldesley

Our Houston team have been raving about Five Guys burgers and one has just opened in Manc...worth the hype?

They are ok, in the top 3 but not worth the extra, better then Mcd's (then whats not), but we have better .... Whatabuger is the best

But you will probably not find a better burger in the UK, we just have a lot more choice here

Edited by tyldesley_white

the last 6000 years are in the last 14 seconds of new years eve

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

this is why I don't get my knickers in a twist like those greens, " oh we must save the world"

The earth has been around and doing quite fine thanks before we came down from the trees an hour before auld lang syne. Within a few minutes it of us going it will do quite nicely again.

• 4 weeks later...