Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Adverts That Are Currently Pissing You Off

DazBob

Hochland cheese.    The jingle does my head in..

Not an advert but the breakfast weather man on Pro TV Romania is the biggest fuckwit I've ever seen on TV and that's without understanding much of what he says....  He is about 55-60 and wears what is a track suit in two tone cut by a tailor in the style of a dress suit, he looks ridiculous!  He has loads of different coloured ones. Plus, he never tells you what the weather is going to do... in his 3 minute slot he talks about football, politics ... anything but the weather for 2 & a half minutes then never finishes before he gets cut off....   utter cunt

edit:

this is the cunt, but the suit isnt as bad as he wears now

busu.jpg

Edited by jazza

This little rascal off TowerFM

"Car time comes to Bury"

"A new way to buy a used car"

"Car time dot co dot ukkkk"

Oh, and any of the begging ones on Sky, the ones with flies in their eyes and getting murky water out of a puddle with a washing up bowl. Infact, I've stopped pointing at the tele and telling the house how much it pisses me off. I'm nearly immune

This little rascal off TowerFM

"Car time comes to Bury"

"A new way to buy a used car"

"Car time dot co dot ukkkk"

Oh, and any of the begging ones on Sky, the ones with flies in their eyes and getting murky water out of a puddle with a washing up bowl. Infact, I've stopped pointing at the tele and telling the house how much it pisses me off. I'm nearly immune

I'm sick of hearing how the poor little girl has to walk 10 miles each day to get water.

She lives in a fucking mud hut with no facilities. Why not build another shack near the water supply?

On sleepless nights, I'm still haunted by Charnock Richard Cycle's "Buy A Bike"

Haha I'm pretty sure that's still going!

As a kid I only thought red rose radio existed.

There's one on radio wave here for Terrys Carpets that goes to the tune of baggy trousers by madness...but obviously the words baggy trousers are swapped for Terry's carpets.

It's advertising genius.

The National Lottery one on tv and radio by a country mile

ooh wackadoo what a day? Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle. Slightly off topic, but the amount of annoying 'direct marketers' who mither me as i walk through Salford precinct are really starting to piss me off... Fucking all sorts of shite. I will one day turn all Rex Kramer on them!

My 6 month old son seems obsessed with black people and when the African dying kids with flies on their eyes comes on tele he starts smiling and squealing away.

My most annoying advert is uniform dating...

Are you anybody? Try uniform dating.

Any PPI ones, especially the cunt who says, maybe I can have a PPI holiday!!

Anyhow, after putting a few information requests in apparently I've never paid it, so go me for checking before I signed anything in the past. The next text or call I get I might say yes just to give them the run around

Edited by no balls