Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Darts

L/H White

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PDC Q school starts today in Wigan first of 4 days.360 players chasing a 2 year Tour card.Off on Friday and Saturday to watch a few mates play.Few from BDO playing and Hankey's gone back to BDO.Should be an amazing standard

Stompe also gone back BDO

Chap called Lee Hayes playing, calls himself the Scorpian, can you let m know how he gets on please?

Lost 5-2 in prelim round pal.Van de pasAlcinas,Gilding and Kyle Anderson who got a 9 darter at ally pally won the 4 tour cards yesterday.340 players entered and sounded like a tough long day.Second day today.Seen that Lee Hayes around the floor tournaments.Do you know him mate?

Lost 5-2 in prelim round pal.Van de pasAlcinas,Gilding and Kyle Anderson who got a 9 darter at ally pally won the 4 tour cards yesterday.340 players entered and sounded like a tough long day.Second day today.Seen that Lee Hayes around the floor tournaments.Do you know him mate?

Not personally, I know he's a bit of a mentalist though.

check his twitter page, you'll know what I mean

Joe Murnan (a bolton lad) is in the last 64 today

Not personally, I know he's a bit of a mentalist though.

check his twitter page, you'll know what I mean

Joe Murnan (a bolton lad) is in the last 64 today

Yeah know Joe quite well.Top lad and off to support him Friday and Saturday.Got to last 16 today so 5 points he got may help in the mix up at the end of the 4 days.

I'm sure he won a tour card last year?

Joe won his tour card today mate.Beat Lernbacher in the final hitting a 161 checkout.Would have got it on points earned over the 4 days but did it in style.Saw every game he played today and played awesome all day.Hit 133,130 and 116 checkouts.

• Site Supporter

Joe won his tour card today mate.Beat Lernbacher in the final hitting a 161 checkout.Would have got it on points earned over the 4 days but did it in style.Saw every game he played today and played awesome all day.Hit 133,130 and 116 checkouts.

Fucking hell, thats some standard. Incidently my 8 year old lad just beat me yet again with an 81 checkout the little git.

Was watching the scores on the PDC site throughout the day.

Made up as he's a Bolton lad.

I'm getting the bug back to start playing again myself

Some of the lads that entered Q School and got there cards were complete unknowns that were probably just normal pub players.Great opportunity for anyone to try and mix with the big boys on the main tour.Glad that Joe got his card cos genuine nice guy and a top dart player.

So the difference between them and the guys on the telly is consistency and being able to do it under the pressure of a big event?

Basically yes pal and experience playing not only the best players week in week out but at the big tv tournaments.Watching floor tournaments is a great leveller.Taylor struggles at the floor tournaments but is a lot better in the tv tournaments