Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Im The D.j.

Krimzon

For New Years Eve.

Well not really but I have been asked to sort out the play list for the party and have to appease everyone that's gonna be there. I hardly know most of them but my CD collection consists of dodgy 80's pop, soft rock and far too heavy metal.

So as I will have about 8 hours to fill any reccomendations will be very welcome. There is only so many times I can play 'Green Door' by shaky and not everyone appreciates Napalm Deth and Mekong Delta !!!!

Help Me !

Stick the radio on

When we have "house" parties one of the lads does a playlist on his phone then shoves it on the dock for the night. He comes up trumps everytime but we're all old ravers so like the same stuff.

About half 3 this morning though he couldnt find his phone & thought he'd lost it  - Dick! :D

"Love Shack" is for 40+ pissed up women who don't get out much...."Groove is in the Heart" normally appeals to folk who thought it was cool to take class B drugs and only ever remember the hook in it...and not much else. ...It is not about the music you play...it is about reading the crowd .....that's probably why I used to play some shite at the Reebok!!....