Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ww House Renovators

Carlos

Anyone able to repair a trickle vent.

They were fitted at the point of manufacture in 2001 but the cover has come off / doesn't close properly meaning the lads room needs the heating on constantly at night and you can hear the mancunian way in the distance.

Anyone able to repair a trickle vent.

They were fitted at the point of manufacture in 2001 but the cover has come off / doesn't close properly meaning the lads room needs the heating on constantly at night and you can hear the mancunian way in the distance.

do you realy need it sillcon it up

• Moderators

Is the toilet already in place mate?

Do you require a sink/vanity unit and shower plus cubicle/tray?

Is it being tiled/cladded?

Wiring...spot lights etc?

A fully fitted en suite with all of the above minimum £900-£1200 guesstimate

The bog is already there, in the bedroom! Sink needs replacing, no shower, not fussed about tiles, lighting is a thing I didn't consider.

What about the windows, chaps.

The bog is already there, in the bedroom! Sink needs replacing, no shower, not fussed about tiles, lighting is a thing I didn't consider.

What about the windows, chaps.

Depends on the size and type of openers, windowplas near ta barracks have a trade desk, just google them for email contact. If you want to go direct try pearl windows in westhoughton, they manufacture them.

• Moderators

Depends on the size and type of openers, windowplas near ta barracks have a trade desk, just google them for email contact. If you want to go direct try pearl windows in westhoughton, they manufacture them.

Cheers, prob is the big window is next to the bog, so I need an idea how much to make it into 2 windows, one in and one out of the walls I need building round said bog .

Right, looking at a house that hasn't been touched for 20 years apart from new windows.

How much for:

New kitchen

New bathroom

Loft fully boarding

Front room, shit gas fire and brick effect moving.

Obrigado.

Have you bought the house yet? Would you not be better knocking it down and starting again, apart from the windows of course

Cheers, prob is the big window is next to the bog, so I need an idea how much to make it into 2 windows, one in and one out of the walls I need building round said bog .

http://www.clearviewbuyonline.co.uk/glass-glazing.asp

click on "Start Designing" then get quotes from others to compare.

I work in the industry but on the software side, we supply SW to profile companies, fabricators, retail companies (UK;s biggest on's) so I know how much they pay and sell them for!

Anyone needs a Conservatory or if you have one and need the roof replacing let us know. The big thing now with connys  a solid roof, eg tiled

http://www.clearviewbuyonline.co.uk/glass-glazing.asp

click on "Start Designing" then get quotes from others to compare.

I work in the industry but on the software side, we supply SW to profile companies, fabricators, retail companies (UK;s biggest on's) so I know how much they pay and sell them for!

Anyone needs a Conservatory or if you have one and need the roof replacing let us know. The big thing now with connys a solid roof, eg tiled

I used to install MF ceilings in them for a firm called Jardine.

They look miles better than your average Plastic roof IMO

If they're natural stone, or even 'nice' fabricated ones, get them on Freecycle and someone may take them off your hands.

The soil? Take it to work in your pocket, in batches, and let bits fall out the bottom of your trousers as you walk around inspecting planes and shit.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

If you take the Freecycle route of disposal, and the person arrives to take them and starts 'umming and aahing' over whether they actually want them now, employ Michael Shields to removed on legal advice be tucked up in bed fast asleep by 11pm.

That'll learn 'em for timewasting and/or being picky.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Right chaps. I need a load of soil and flags digging and shifting. Anyone know anyone. How much is it to get rid of this shit? Do I need to buy a truck to take it the tip?

Tonge Moor Green Flash or whatever his name is, he's the man.

And he's a very nice chap.

• 4 years later...
  • Site Supporter

Read from the beginning and thought.. Smiffs, Anweman and Lil Whitt posting.. what's going on here??

Then got to the end and saw the dates..

New bathroom and kitchen cost me 500 quid.. I booked in a decorator but the bugger still hasn't turned up..