Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cats

Elvis

Mrs, well we, have a british blue shorthair.

Doesn't leave the house/back garden. Only shits in its tray.

Can't stand feral type cats that just roam free and shit anywhere they please. As said, in the same class as vermin.

Mrs, well we, have a british blue shorthair.

Doesn't leave the house/back garden. Only shits in its tray.

Can't stand feral type cats that just roam free and shit anywhere they please. As said, in the same class as vermin.

So, you've got a box of cat shit in your house?

So, you've got a box of cat shit in your house?

I use cat-litter for purposes other than storing cat-shit and piss within my house (I don't have, have previously, nor ever will have, a cat) anyhow, I was buying a big bag earlier and the woman in front on the till queue clocked it and started moving all her purchases away from mine on the conveyor...

I didn't blame her either. Dis-fuckinggusting, letting your dog shat all over the garden/yard isn't that far behind either.

If aliens landed they'd think our pets were the superior beings, especially cats - cleaning up after 'em, letting them crap in the house and allowing them to piss on the curtains/sofa.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Cats > Dogs

What the fuck would a cat do if somebody was trying to give you a good hiding? Cough up a furball? Start rubbing itself up and down your assailant's legs and purring as the traitorous furry c*nt tried buttering them up, as they would probably know you'd be incapable of feeding them for the foreseeable?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

There's a "pussy" joke in there somewhere

I cant think of one, always had times for our four legged pets, only time I can remember was when me and Gubbins was boarding up a ceiling in Sedgley Park and the cat somehow had got up in the loft, the old Jewish women started climbing the ladder and started calling it back, i looked up the ladder and said nice beaver to gubbins, we nearly fell over laughing, true story, and she got the cat back.

I've never understood why folk feel the need to compare cats with dogs.

I love them both, but they're completely different.

Dogs are much more our friend, but they're also needy as fuck because of this.

Cats are also our friends, albeit on their terms.

Dogs need constant attention and if you leave them for more than a few hours then you feel guilty as fuck, whereas cats don't give a fuck.  They'll happily just go about doing what they've got to do.

Bollocks, I've just compared them! :)

Hello Swanny

haha.

I'm a real soft cunt when it comes to pretty much all animals.

Hate it when I'm on the motorway and a lorry is alongside me full of sheep on their way to the slaughterhouse.  I can't bring myself to look any of them in the eye.

All this bigging-up of dogs is a bit much too...

Faithful friends - until you get pissed up and fall down the stairs. :(

It's worth reading this story from a medical science/innit marvelous point of view (was on the telly news last week so some may have already seen it).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/wendy-hamriding-woman-blinded-after-2994251