Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 0 Cardiff 1 Fa Cup

stevieb

• Site Supporter

People who went today and watched that shite have a right to moan, them sat at home defending it are as deluded as our manager.

Listened to BBC Radio Manchester on way home from game. Bloke came on, had a go at the team then said he listened to game on a different show (I assume Tower). Once he'd told everyone what was going wrong with the team he then had a go at the low crowd. 

I nearly kicked the fucking radio! What a fucking cock!

Listened to BBC Radio Manchester on way home from game. Bloke came on, had a go at the team then said he listened to game on a different show (I assume Tower). Once he'd told everyone what was going wrong with the team he then had a go at the low crowd.

Better crowd than Wigan who had 9500 on.

We talk about this clear out but he keeps picking the tossers

Players that he has brought in have made no fucking difference because it is also the tactics that are ridiculous.

Wasted money on the likes of Beckford; what a risk he has been.

We talk about this clear out but he keeps picking the tossers

Players that he has brought in have made no fucking difference because it is also the tactics that are ridiculous.

Wasted money on the likes of Beckford; what a risk he has been.

Ok I'll play, who else can he play? Beckford risk? he is top scorer, this is going to be a big week for Dougie in your and a lot of others minds, lose both games, and on current form is very likely, and you, not to mention thousands of others will be clamouring for Dougies head on a plate.

Take a deep breath and look at the bigger picture, sometimes you have to go backwards to go forward, relegation this season would not be the end of the world, we get rid of the shite and we all know they are just going through the motions ( Dougie cannot do fuck all about that) and by playing in a lower league we introduce the likes of Wilkinson, Odelusi, White, plus give other kids game time, one season in league 1 would help blood the kids, and give them the confidence to kick on back in the championship, add to that the huge savings on wages, which means we can start to assemble the team we all want to see.

All in all we are in a bad place, but I will give Dougie a lot more time than most, because my belief is that he is building for the future, the here and now may have to be sacrificed, all the young players signed seem to be doing well in the dev squad, and they are our future a bright future, just be patient, and you may one day get to quite like Dougie.

Ok I'll play, who else can he play? Beckford risk? he is top scorer, this is going to be a big week for Dougie in your and a lot of others minds, lose both games, and on current form is very likely, and you, not to mention thousands of others will be clamouring for Dougies head on a plate.

Take a deep breath and look at the bigger picture, sometimes you have to go backwards to go forward, relegation this season would not be the end of the world, we get rid of the shite and we all know they are just going through the motions ( Dougie cannot do fuck all about that) and by playing in a lower league we introduce the likes of Wilkinson, Odelusi, White, plus give other kids game time, one season in league 1 would help blood the kids, and give them the confidence to kick on back in the championship, add to that the huge savings on wages, which means we can start to assemble the team we all want to see.

All in all we are in a bad place, but I will give Dougie a lot more time than most, because my belief is that he is building for the future, the here and now may have to be sacrificed, all the young players signed seem to be doing well in the dev squad, and they are our future a bright future, just be patient, and you may one day get to quite like Dougie.

Sorry mate, that is absolute bollox.

Ha ha, folk in Bolton town centre pubs having a go before the game saying you are mad going watching that match in this weather.

So whats the alternative, ruin the kids for life by getting a new asshole ripped, forfeiting games because he can't put together a team of senior pros, you tell me.

If he truly believes he has a core of a squad that won't put a shift in he shouldn't play em. Simple as that.

For him to hide behind that and still play them is piss poor management in the extreme.

You didn't see the answer there?

Shall I put it in capitals for you? Underline it? Asterisks either side?

I'm here to please

Please... put the answer to "What's the alternative to playing people who don't want to play?" in capitals.

Your answer, as far as I can tell, is don't play them... to which DomRep suggested the only other two alternatives.

I can only summarise that you think we shouldn't play them and have no subs on the bench, or that we should ruin kids instead.

Either of those makes you, well... a bit of a tool tbh.

Please... put the answer to "What's the alternative to playing people who don't want to play?" in capitals.

Your answer, as far as I can tell, is don't play them... to which DomRep suggested the only other two alternatives.

I can only summarise that you think we shouldn't play them and have no subs on the bench, or that we should ruin kids instead.

Either of those makes you, well... a bit of a tool tbh.

Ruin the kids?

How is playing football going to ruin them? 

Jesus wept. 

Tool? Brilliant.

Good, about fucking time

Ok let's simpify it, hypothectically you are an 18 year old in a new job, you fuck up an order by mistake, or you break you're bosses best spade, all your bosses, colleagus rip the piss out of

Ruin the kids?

How is playing football going to ruin them? 

Jesus wept. 

Tool? Brilliant.

Confidence, playing in front a couple of men walking dogs is allowing them to apply their talents, playing in front of 15/16 thousand fans expecting results is a whole new experience for them, imagine you are a kid of let's say 18, your first day in a new job, your boss demands results from the off, your colleagues are experienced, when they all start taking the piss because you fucked up on an order on your first day, and the manager bollocks you, would you want to go back the next day, would you fuck, and that is why Dougie is wrapping them in cotton wool, ffs like I said before patience is what we need, Dougie will get us to where we want to be, but maybe not as quick as some folk think he should.

On every week that bloke. Fucking simpleton with no one to talk to!

Ok let's simpify it, hypothectically you are an 18 year old in a new job, you fuck up an order by mistake, or you break you're bosses best spade, all your bosses, colleagus rip the piss out of

Confidence, playing in front a couple of men walking dogs is allowing them to apply their talents, playing in front of 15/16 thousand fans expecting results is a whole new experience for them, imagine you are a kid of let's say 18, your first day in a new job, your boss demands results from the off, your colleagues are experienced, when they all start taking the piss because you fucked up on an order on your first day, and the manager bollocks you, would you want to go back the next day, would you fuck, and that is why Dougie is wrapping them in cotton wool, ffs like I said before patience is what we need, Dougie will get us to where we want to be, but maybe not as quick as some folk think he should.

Only place he will get us is the conference

indeed

but trying to give a blokes opinion some credibility by telling us he's no longer doing the job he's being put up as an expert in?

I was trying to qualify that he's seen alot of football but isn't a complete moonman like you who will still argue black is white whilst we're in league 2. Don't forget your mate Owen and his boys are pro's too....

he was so surprised and incredulous at how bad we were

I'm not saying it automatically makes him right but he couldn't believe how badly we were set up / how poorly we played the phases, for the players we had at our disposal

And that's my "beef" with DF in summary; yes some are lazy wankers etc, but if he utilised folk and motivated them properly, we'd not be nearly as badly in the mess we're in

So instead of being a smart Alec about our guest, please tell me what masterstroke(s) you were happy with DF for yesterday?

Are you gonna pull the "we nearly drew with a premier team" propaganda out??

Edited by jules_darby

He s clearly fooked with our big earners (and we all know who they are) . Nobody wants em and we can't shift em out . And until the club does this we ain't getting anyone in .

It's drip Feed at the mo and until contracts have run down they ain't going anywhere.

My point is that whoever we do get as manager their all going to have the same problem.

My point is that whoever we do get as manager their all going to have the same problem.

You seem to be forgetting there are good managers and bad managers, and we've currently got a bad one who gets awful results.

The majority of managers would beat Yeovil at home with this squad, this dick couldn't.

Out of both cups, bottom end of the Championship, record defeats, no money, no nothing, roll on the World Cup.

Proud of history, proud of the current?

next thing you know, you'll stop attending!