Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

These Ere Proposed Changes To School Hours..

gonzo

Not been on here for months...too busy at work and too annoyed with the joke that is Freedman. But it amazes me that its the same people who are still on here 24/7 moaning about those they claim to be lazy. All experts on teaching ........based on the fact that they once went to school too. Pathetic really

Fin, 109 posts and the majority have been defending the teaching profession - they're pretty much all overpaid tossers or tosserettes...

I'm no teacher but that post is also badly lacking in correct grammar too.

:)

Not been on here for months...too busy at work and too annoyed with the joke that is Freedman. But it amazes me that its the same people who are still on here 24/7 moaning about those they claim to be lazy. All experts on teaching ........based on the fact that they once went to school too. Pathetic really

I wouldn't get worked up some are just messing around like birch he loves teachers really????,but yes in general most don't gave a clue and like a moan

Fin, 109 posts and the majority have been defending the teaching profession - they're pretty much all overpaid tossers or tosserettes...

I'm no teacher but that post is also badly lacking in correct grammar too.

:)

Yeah shouldn't really get worked up. And as for the grammar, I had drunk that much I'm amazed I could even log in...

Edited by finbwfc

On the odd occasion i pick my dowter up from netball at 4pm, why is the school car park is 95% empty?

No idea but I'm presuming we are talking about a primary school? Demands of secondary are very different to primary. I have been in a few primary schools in the last year or so but all my experience is secondary. Would be impossible for any secondary sports fixture to finish before 5pm at the earliest.

Edited by finbwfc

Would be impossible for any secondary sports fixture to finish before 5pm at the earliest.

Do that many have floodlights?! I left school 11 years ago and we always got to miss the last lesson if we had a match so that it could be played in daylight, especially an away game. Came in handy playing both football and RL.

Left uni at 21. Got various jobs in industry, abroad, self employed etc until 30ish. Thought fuck this - need a rest and loads of holidays. I'll become a teacher. Fucking hell!! Was I stung? Never been so shocked in my life. There are very few positives to it. Got out after 10 years because it was shredding my nerves. This is maybe why they're mostly full of patient women who invariably have sugar daddies bringing in the 'real' wage. I think what pisses people off is hard working people being pitted against one another in a race to the bottom. You've got this and I've got that and yours is bigger than mine. Typical British mentality of envy and slagging off. If you don't like something, get off your arse and stop moaning. The weather and football are bad enough. The world of 'real' work outside of the classroom is a piece of piss in comparison. Read the thick newspapers and I'm not surprised you're brainwashed.

Difficult to take seriously comments from anyone who hasn't given it a go. Not pointed a you Homer since I don't pretend to suppose your employment history. When you get to the position where you'd rather put up tents than teach, then that may say something about the state of the 'profession'. Of course, it could equally reveal that I wasn't cut out for it so it's a pointless discussion. We're all perfect managers of BWFC until someone says 'have a go yourself'

Difficult to take seriously comments from anyone who hasn't given it a go. Not pointed a you Homer since I don't pretend to suppose your employment history. When you get to the position where you'd rather put up tents than teach, then that may say something about the state of the 'profession'. Of course, it could equally reveal that I wasn't cut out for it so it's a pointless discussion. We're all perfect managers of BWFC until someone says 'have a go yourself'

well said I know first hand the effects from stress in that job so I'd just ignore most comments on it