EyesRight

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news

Wonder if he has a spare £163m

His 28.6% shareholding is worth £480m at current share price and he has already cashed in some for £86m before it was floated.

He just needs to sell up now and plough it all into the Wanderers

He's just bought this

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28649310.html

Turns over a million a day....

Hopes the flotation on the stock market will expand him into Europe and into the tv market...

Was owned by that drug baron - he was also in the white goods business

Remember looking at the same pictures a while back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349109/Millionaire-drug-baron-Paul-Yearsley-arrested-magazine-mansion-photoshoot.html

No probs with AO apart from the 19 text messages, 25 emails, 35 phone calls to go through the order for my washing machine.

A giant stilleto is something we should all aspire to have in our bedrooms.

I know. I'm now thinking if how to incorporate it into my new bedroom. Think I'll have to put it in before the roof goes on as it'll never get up the stairs.

And speaking of stairs, what's the point of having two staircases virtually next to each other like that? You can't use one as a fire escape if there's a fire in the hallway as they're too close to each other.

• Moderators

Was owned by that drug baron - he was also in the white goods business

Remember looking at the same pictures a while back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349109/Millionaire-drug-baron-Paul-Yearsley-arrested-magazine-mansion-photoshoot.html

No probs with AO apart from the 19 text messages, 25 emails, 35 phone calls to go through the order for my washing machine.

So £3.25m and he still got it for half price?

Or did the £6m valuation include all the weed in the loft?

I work at ao.com and John is wanderer but has no interest in investing at the minute

The sponsor deal was also a non starter, He has said though that if we get back to the prem he would consider it...so he wont be sponsoring them.

Great place to work, with a great set up, and a great 5 year plan. worth a punt if you ask me but i am biased...  :whistle:

I work at ao.com and John is wanderer but has no interest in investing at the minute

The sponsor deal was also a non starter, He has said though that if we get back to the prem he would consider it...so he wont be sponsoring them.

Great place to work, with a great set up, and a great 5 year plan. worth a punt if you ask me but i am biased... :whistle:

Do you know if he's redecorated the chav palace?