Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oscar Pissflaps

Bobcat

• Moderators

Right, is this not what should've happened?

He's in bed in the middle of the night and is woken up by some noise in the bathroom

He turns over and his Maude is missing

He turns back over and goes back to sleep

What he doesn't do is pick up a gun a shoots the fucker thinking it's someone else, or am i missing something

yeah, the fact he wasn't asleep and that actually they were having a blazing row and when she locked herself in the bathroom, he shot through the door 4 times, because he's an angry reckless gun toting crazy fucker

this has been as good as proven

the bit about there being an intruder when they were in bed is him lying

Edited by ZicoKelly

Not quite that simple (according to him) :-

"I woke up in the early hours of February 14.  It was extremely warm. I sat up in bed. I noticed that the fans were still running and the door was still open. Reeva was still awake.

She rolled over to me and said 'Can't you sleep my baba?'.

"I said 'no I can't, not tonight'."

He then locked the sliding doors of the room.

"I came into the room. The only bit of light was a little LED light. I could see a pair of jeans on the floor. I picked them up and was going to place them over the lights.  At this point I heard a window open in the bathroom.  My lady, that's the moment everything changed. I thought there was a burglar gaining entry into my home.  I think initially I just froze. I heard a noise and interpreted it as someone climbing into the bathroom.  I immediately thought someone could be there any moment and the first thing that ran through my mind was that I needed to arm myself, to protect Reeva and I - that I needed to get my gun.  I ran and grabbed my firearm. When I got before the passage wall, I was scared that the person could have been in a closet space.  I had my firearm extended in front of me. I whispered to Reeva to get down and phone the police."

"I was overcome by fear. I screamed at the person to get out. I screamed at Reeva. I was constantly aware this person could come at me at any time. I did not have my legs on. Just before I got to the bathroom, I stopped shouting..."

• Site Supporter

Sadly he's even made it onto radio 4 news & I'm not one for channel hopping whilst driving.  Has his lawyer told him people will fall for it?

Soft bastard.

You're allowed to turn it off and back on again.

Not quite that simple (according to him) :-

"I woke up in the early hours of February 14.  It was extremely warm. I sat up in bed. I noticed that the fans were still running and the door was still open. Reeva was still awake.

She rolled over to me and said 'Can't you sleep my baba?'.

"I said 'no I can't, not tonight'."

He then locked the sliding doors of the room.

"I came into the room. The only bit of light was a little LED light. I could see a pair of jeans on the floor. I picked them up and was going to place them over the lights.  At this point I heard a window open in the bathroom.  My lady, that's the moment everything changed. I thought there was a burglar gaining entry into my home.  I think initially I just froze. I heard a noise and interpreted it as someone climbing into the bathroom.  I immediately thought someone could be there any moment and the first thing that ran through my mind was that I needed to arm myself, to protect Reeva and I - that I needed to get my gun.  I ran and grabbed my firearm. When I got before the passage wall, I was scared that the person could have been in a closet space.  I had my firearm extended in front of me. I whispered to Reeva to get down and phone the police."

"I was overcome by fear. I screamed at the person to get out. I screamed at Reeva. I was constantly aware this person could come at me at any time. I did not have my legs on. Just before I got to the bathroom, I stopped shouting..."

Are there any maps/illustrations of these events? Hard to picture what he's suggesting without seeing the floor plans, etc. 

So howd on then.  He feels the area is safe enough to have electrical items out on the balcony of an evening not to be stolen but as soon as he hears a noise in the house he gets his gun out and shoots willy nilly through a closed door

Meanwhile, whilst he's crawling along on the floor, he's not noticed his bird isn't in the house.

What a fucking crank he is. His lawyer wants locking up for letting him taking the piss out the legal system

Edited by no balls

Find it hard to believe he'd approach an intruder without his legs on. But then again don't know how difficult it is for him to put them on. Also can't understand how he's passed his bed to leave the bedroom rooted around for his gun and not checked first that Reeva is there and safe before leaving the bedroom. That just does not sit right with me. He'd have got her to follow him out and back him up with the cricket bat… surely? Or lock the bedroom door behind him in case it all went wrong?

Edited by Smiley

The plot thickens.

Indeed.

If that illustration is accurate then she was clearly not having a piss/dump.  She was in there hiding from him ... because he was fumin' and toting a shotgun.

Guilty!

Columbo's got nowt on me.

Instead of concocting this bullshit defence and spending loads of money on legal fees, he should have used his wealth to have prosthetic legs built like ED-209 out of Robocop, then when he gets send down he can fend of forcible bumming attempts (and other violence) with ease...

That Shrie Dewani is no soft touch, despite appearances, according to reports and in spite of his 'fragile' mental state, he's spent the last three years pumping iron turning himself into an Arnie-clone, he may be going down, but he's determined he'll be up there in the 'daddy' stakes if he does (get sent to some rough prison). 

Edited by Youri McAnespie

So when he screemed at Reeva to get down and shouted at the intruder to get out,why didnt she shout back "what are you on about you cracked cunt and I'm on the bog!"

Or did she just stay silent whilst he was shuffling round shouting and balling?

We know she was in toilet,so surely she would have said something.

Right, is this not what should've happened?

He's in bed in the middle of the night and is woken up by some noise in the bathroom

He turns over and his Maude is missing

He turns back over and goes back to sleep

What he doesn't do is pick up a gun a shoots the fucker thinking it's someone else, or am i missing something

No, what should have happened was he slaps his old fella round a bit, farts (because its not really attractive when you're trying to get your end wet), waits for her to get back in bed, then shoves said soft one up the crack of her arse.

So when he screemed at Reeva to get down and shouted at the intruder to get out,why didnt she shout back "what are you on about you cracked cunt and I'm on the bog!"

Or did she just stay silent whilst he was shuffling round shouting and balling?

We know she was in toilet,so surely she would have said something.

She's got back in bed, can't be arsed with his soft on so he's had a go at her and she's fucked off to the bathroom in a girly strop.

He's then slid his arse along the carpet like a dog with an itchy cutter, and shouted at her to 'open the door and get on the love stick, ho!'

She's shouted 'fuck off spaz' so he's slid back for his hand cannon and shot her to death, got rid of the soft on by wanking in her pants, tried to go back to sleep, but can't  because he realises he needs a Dad piss, can't get in the bathroom because she's slumped behind the door (the selfish bitch) so he smashes it open with a cricket bat.

He then thinks 'fuck, there a dead ho in the bathroom - I'll do what we always do, box it off with plod and blame it on one of them n*ggers'.

Case shut.