Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Rugby League Thread

Pie Eater

I'm assuming there isn't one already? Had a quick look and could find nowt. Makes sense to have an official thread since there seem to be plenty of egg chasing fans on here

Anyhow, this has just been announced:

http://www.leighjournal.co.uk/sport/11058964.Championship_Finals_Day_will_be_staged_at_home_of_Leeds_Rhinos/

Will be a fucking brilliant day out, that! Leigh had better make it there now (although if we keep sticking 52 past everyone we shouldn't have much trouble)

Straight in the diary, that. Looking forward to Keighley away on Sunday.

I was near their ground for work last week, it's literally in the middle of an industrial park! Given how old it is I'm assuming the ground was there first and they just sort of built around it

Mint sauce is the best thing about Yorkshire! Carrots in lobby is sacrilege mind.

Don't be bringing filthy Yorkshire habits over here.

Everyone knows the correct vegetable in lobby is sweetcorn.

Or aubergine.

Traf is correct, sweetcorn should be the vegetable of choice for Lobby. If one doesn't have access to sweetcorn, and let's be honest it might be a bit too "tropical" for the average Leyther, then of course either carrots, celery or courgettes could be used. Aubergine is good as a topping.

Traf is correct, sweetcorn should be the vegetable of choice for Lobby. If one doesn't have access to sweetcorn, and let's be honest it might be a bit too "tropical" for the average Leyther, then of course either carrots, celery or courgettes could be used. Aubergine is good as a topping.

Vulgar savage

Mint sauce is the best thing about Yorkshire! Carrots in lobby is sacrilege mind.

Right... I'm informed that you apparently know my dad/brother and we have drunkenly spoken once or twice. I have no recollection of this...

The internet is getting too real

I was near their ground for work last week, it's literally in the middle of an industrial park! Given how old it is I'm assuming the ground was there first and they just sort of built around it

Are they still at Cougar Park? Next to the cricket club?

Keighley's one mad fucking shithole. It's full of lunatics.

I did an emergency relief pub manangement there many years ago and it was like the Wild West.

Are they still at Cougar Park? Next to the cricket club?

Keighley's one mad fucking shithole. It's full of lunatics.

I did an emergency relief pub manangement there many years ago and it was like the Wild West.

Yeah same one. Went watching our ressies at Keighley on a Wednesday night last season, all very civilised watching a bit of junior cricket next door. Even let us in to the downstairs bar to serve ourselves!