Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Rugby League Thread

Pie Eater

I remember that,,it was ace () They had a northern soul all-dayer going on today, I swear to god Timothy Taylor's landlord bitter, a load of northern (and with proper dancers, not like me obviously) and a decent game of rugby league, seriously what more does one want ?

How about not getting the wrong frigging train from Piccadilly and ending up in Warrington...then having to wait a hour to get back to Piccadilly on the slowest train in the world that stopped at every house on the way.....

I'm surprised anyone cares enough to kick off at the rugger. That's what I always thought the difference was

I know, it is odd how they all support each other. Especially in their FA Cup final when every single RL fan goes to the game no matter who is playing

Bush, Fletcher Christian and Castle, supping lager, but a cracking choice of real ales for the buffs.

You didn't miss much in the Black Bull, though friendly enough. Second time in Cockermouth and the second time it's been far better than being stood in Workington's wind tunnel for 80 minutes. Bring on Dewsbury on Sunday.

Which is romantic bollocks.

If Wigan were to play the Taliban, I'd be wearing a burka.

Everyone goes to cup finals because it's not full of simpletons. Well theres always a coachload of mouthbreathers from some Yorkshire pit village out on a big day away from their carers, but it doesn't mean to say there isn't any rivalry, it's just more civilised. Usually.

Which is romantic bollocks.

If Wigan were to play the Taliban, I'd be wearing a burka.

Everyone goes to cup finals because it's not full of simpletons. Well theres always a coachload of mouthbreathers from some Yorkshire pit village out on a big day away from their carers, but it doesn't mean to say there isn't any rivalry, it's just more civilised. Usually.

Wasnt taking the puss bud. I only got to football and the rugby seems different

I can't cut and paste for some reason

But give Rebecca Wesley a tinkle on 0114 274 4966

It's an Irwin Mitchell function.

If you send me your email address, I'll forward the invitation to you

• Site Supporter

I can't cut and paste for some reason

But give Rebecca Wesley a tinkle on 0114 274 4966

It's an Irwin Mitchell function.

If you send me your email address, I'll forward the invitation to you

Well

It seems SHE doesn't like random calls enquiring about the size of her busters.