Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Rugby League Thread

Pie Eater

• 3 weeks later...

I watched it the other night, a really good watch and brought back so many memories of past players. Jim Mills was a real man mountain

I can't make the match tomorrow sadly (slipped disc) but will be watching on TV. How are you guys playing?

We are very hit and miss. We played some good stuff over the weeks but last time out we were so bad! Can’t tackle, no movement and hopes hanging on some PNG simpleton

We are very hit and miss. We played some good stuff over the weeks but last time out we were so bad! Can’t tackle, no movement and hopes hanging on some PNG simpleton

Having lost Big Ben to The Wire and selling our talisman O’Brien to Toronto I feared for the club but strangely we put in our best performance against Hull FC last weekend. Hoping we can maintain that level against you lot

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Might get a few more close games next season, only had Rochdale and Sale ( swinton ) on the doorstep this year.

Your predicament is only 4 or 5 games away from reality for us and Widnes. The RFL are hellbent on getting Toronto in SL next season at the likely expense of a 'core' club which is a tradegy

Great result for Salford. Back that up next week

And that should be us safe

re Toronto to be fair the amount of money the backers of that club have pumped in and the squad they’ve assembled they deserve it although it would be sad to see a Widnes or hull KR or Salford drop out for them I agree.