Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Rugby League Thread

Pie Eater

Been to Dewsbury today and its understanable how the shannon matthews incident occured there.

they really are one set of backward mouthbreathing angry simpletons.

And that's being restrained. Must be summat in the water because I've never seen them frothing at the mouth so much. Must have had the same ale as Mick at the station.

It's proper beer drinking weather this Saturday...E if you were going then we might have got their earlier to watch your mutants against The Doctors Millionaires - as it is I reckon we'll just do the Hull derby (20000 fans from across Hull on the piss with a 5pm kick off - should be great fun to watch!!) and then see dirty Leeds humiliate those pie eating wankers again.

There is a good chance that controversy in the Hull v Hull KR game could lead to open warfare in the Hull end at Wembley.

Fuck football, boring. I am in my armchair in Kabul and I'm not moving till Wiggin and Leeds is finished, then same again tomorrow neet

Whereas I'll be back in the country for it so will be in attendance :)

And I've scooped some freebies for the players lounge!

Been up Rivvy earlier this afternoon, back in time to watch the tallest dwarf contest on Pick TV. Awkward moment when the little un asks if we're supporting Widnes or Salford. Neither son. Neither.

Have that you  fucking manc cunts. red devils.....you fucking united wannabes.....you lot who back em are no better than cockneys from

sussex. fuck you poooooocash!!!!!!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS