Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Official Rugby League Thread

Pie Eater

12 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Unreal win from Featherstone in Toulouse tonight. Finished 5th, won away to Leigh, York and Toulouse and now head to Toronto next week with some real momentum and just 80 minutes away from Super League. Will be one hell of a game. 

Some cracking games coming up over the next 2 weekends. Both Ian Watson and Ryan Carr have done  incredible jobs this season

Fantastic season for Salford (hurts being a Swinton fan) 😜.... The work ethic is 2nd to none and I'm sure Wigan will be shitting themselves as Salford should have beat them last time out.....Good luck on Friday and you never know in the final against Saints. 

5 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

The two clubs I adore are not blessed with money but when they achieve success there is no greater feeling

Well we have one thing in common then, although my financial support and attendance for the rugby club is nothing short of piss poor I always look out for their results and tip a wink to my uncle who’s passed away, no bigger fan of Salford than him he was 50 years plus a season ticket holder with my Aunty who’s now 92. Think I’ll ring her today to say he will be smiling up in heaven right now.  

3 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Well we have one thing in common then, although my financial support and attendance for the rugby club is nothing short of piss poor I always look out for their results and tip a wink to my uncle who’s passed away, no bigger fan of Salford than him he was 50 years plus a season ticket holder with my Aunty who’s now 92. Think I’ll ring her today to say he will be smiling up in heaven right now.  

My grandad played for and financed the club for many years so Salford's fortunes are dear to me. I have worked with the club for the last two years on a number of projects and thankfully now we have the chance to really change the future of the club and fingers crossed the fans start to return. 

Edited by Salford Trotter

7 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

My grandad played for and financed the club for many years so Salford's fortunes are dear to me. I have worked with the club for the last two years on a number of projects and thankfully now we have the chance to really change the future of the club and fingers crossed the fans start to return. 

Start by telling Wigan to fuck off and keep Jackson Hastings

2 hours ago, leigh white said:

Good luck in the final Salford, outstanding last night.

cheers Mick, I have a soft spot for Leigh going too there was no greater sight than watching Dessie D and Woods in their prime

last night was spine tingling for any Salford fan

https://twitter.com/nathanyoud/status/1180601958651981824?s=20