Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Great News For Lovers Of Cheap Meat

Traf

cheap meat =cheap flavour,get to barrons of beef c.o.road

Phil and Johnny Barron of barons of beef are mates of mine and both of them are wanderers fans. Top quality stuff in there. They also do weekly meat packs with free delivery if you check out their Facebook page.

Phil and Johnny Barron of barons of beef are mates of mine and both of them are wanderers fans. Top quality stuff in there. They also do weekly meat packs with free delivery if you check out their Facebook page.

Will they chuck in a pig's dick as a treat for the dog?

Will they chuck in a pig's dick as a treat for the dog?

Plasterboard fixings are Commonly known in trade circles as pigs dicks.

I went to an electrical wholesalers with a young sparky once to pick a shed load of light fittings and fixings.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life was the young lad asking the woman behind the counter if she had any pigs dicks in a thick as fucks prestonian accent!

Haha she looked dumbfounded.

Edited by gonzo

Just been back home for Easter, stocked up at Bolton Market on meat, fish, veg, fruit. Anyone who doesn't shop there and lives in Bolton needs their head feeling. If this was down south, it'd all be branded organic whatever and cost twice as much. 4 sirloin steaks for a £10; had one last night - far better than any supermarket watery rubbish.

The fish is amazing for the price; I've got enough Seabass to feed the proverbial fifty thousand.

You are lucky folk to have that on your doorstep.

The fish is amazing for the price; I've got enough Seabass to feed the proverbial fifty thousand.

I think the proverbial feast involved a mere 5,000 diners.

Just saying like.

:-)

Edited by Zulu

Indeed all the work they're doing to the market will make it fantastic when finished especially if they get the funding for the old cinema land

That sounds promising, something that needs addressing is some sort of 'avenue/bridge' type thing from the new interchange to the market, especially for all the old dears who currently come by bus but will probably fuck it off (trips to the market) if there's not ease of access (i.e. not another shuttle bus) between the two.

I can see a much reduced retail sector, in the form of a corridor, possibly working, from the new planned cinema to the new interchange...

F*ck knows what to do with the rest either side though.

Bradshawgate looks like hell at present, and up near Marden House doesn't look too good either - pity two of the town centre's gems, Rice and Three and Bambu, are respectively situated in these two areas. respectively.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

That sounds promising, something that needs addressing is some sort of 'avenue/bridge' type thing from the new interchange to the market, especially for all the old dears who currently come by bus but will probably fuck it off (trips to the market) if there's not ease of access (i.e. not another shuttle bus) between the two.

All buses will pass the market on their way in or out of town once in the new interchange.

I think lot more buses will go through the town centre rather than just dropping off at the bus station.

There are some very good (some not so good too) plans for the town centre but without money fuck all will happen.

The idea is to utilise old industrial areas to bring people living closer to the town centre not just in apartments. They wanted houses on the old Manchester Rd college site, in being the d&p off bank street and on the land currently taken by chorley st car park.