Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

No Black Peas In Bolton Today.

leigh white

Did they actually sell out or have they been banned for their culturally insensitive name?

It was a piss take as a black eyed peas song P. Funnily enough though I came out of the Flying Flute and pointed at the fast food shop across the road and asked a mate "what the fucking hell is that?". The son of a mate then asked me if I was a racists. I then explained to him all about the history of the shop as a Famous Army Stores and shaver shop and it's now just one big eye sore, when really I should of made his eye sore for asking me such a stupid comment without any foundation to being racists and him just being like the woman on the train what upset Bowton Baked. There really are some gobshites

• Members

Another crap food folk only pretend to like because its a northern tradition.

Not only do you suck bollocks, you talk it too. Black peas are fucking ace if done correctly and doused with vinegar.

You must have been thinking of Blackpool rock?

• Site Supporter

It's now a embarrassing red & yellow lit up take-away, it's the eyesore of all eyesores. Fingers crossed that nobody uses it and a retail shop takes over :)

Retail is finished on that stretch due to our wonderful council allowing Primark to decide where folk can enter and leave their shop.