Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Missus Tells Me We're Splitting Up

Thorpey

Tonight comes the bombshell!

We've been together for donkeys ages but her son who's nearly 32 isn't mine but son to one of the Arsenal old boys.  Never been a problem (sort of after a couple of years) for his dad as we got together 15 years after he left.

We've never argued about anything apart from her son who has never done a thing around the house and doesn't contribute a single penny towards the house. Paying towards him has pissed me off for years but I've bit my tongue and just got on with it as she is more important to me than him by a mile.

Enough was enough and I finally confronted him about the fact he has never done fuck all, pays fuck all and it was about time he sorted himself out.  'kin 'ell, all kicked off!  He thinks he shouldn't have to do anything or pay anything and the missus backs him all the way.  All his money goes on Arsenal and beer.

So that's it.  Some great times and happy memories but that little lazy piss head cock has spoiled it for both of us.

Should I be happy to split or sad that his mum has allowed this to go on for so long (I had no choice in the matter)?

Thorpey is looking for a room in the Reading area short term!

Tonight comes the bombshell!

We've been together for donkeys ages but her son who's nearly 32 isn't mine but son to one of the Arsenal old boys.  Never been a problem (sort of after a couple of years) for his dad as we got together 15 years after he left.

We've never argued about anything apart from her son who has never done a thing around the house and doesn't contribute a single penny towards the house. Paying towards him has pissed me off for years but I've bit my tongue and just got on with it as she is more important to me than him by a mile.

Enough was enough and I finally confronted him about the fact he has never done fuck all, pays fuck all and it was about time he sorted himself out.  'kin 'ell, all kicked off!  He thinks he shouldn't have to do anything or pay anything and the missus backs him all the way.  All his money goes on Arsenal and beer.

So that's it.  Some great times and happy memories but that little lazy piss head cock has spoiled it for both of us.

Should I be happy to split or sad that his mum has allowed this to go on for so long (I had no choice in the matter)?

Thorpey is looking for a room in the Reading area short term!

Call Jon!

She will always side with her lad and on that you will never win, but 32 and still living with his mum FFS.

When she realises that she needs the money you are putting into the house she will want you back and that is the time to negotiate him paying his way.

She will always side with her lad and on that you will never win, but 32 and still living with his mum FFS.

When she realises that she needs the money you are putting into the house she will want you back and that is the time to negotiate him paying his way.

sounds like you need to wake up and realise you have been a meal ticket for years.

tell the cunt you shagged his mum up the arse

He''l never pay his way. Never has done and never will.

I know I've been a meal ticket but for her and definitely not him.  It has been worth it tbh.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get out on the beer and fuck a pro.

Plenty of women about.

Not feeling sorry for myself!  Been up the local for a few Stellas, sat on sofa with a bottle of red and she's sat there asking what I'm doing giggling on the lap top as I read the comments.

Tonight I will plan my revenge on the lazy fuck.  Anything that I do against his Arsenal possessions will really fuck him off and now he's fucked off for the night!