Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Missus Tells Me We're Splitting Up

Thorpey

Get out and never ever contact them again, that's what I'd do anyhow. If she's took his side without even a murmer in his ear about the twat he is she's not for you, after all, you've more than contributed not just money but 15years of your life. I wouldn't do anything to him, I'd let his mother do that when she realises she's ruining his life. Shit isn't it

Spread a rumour once you leave he is a peado.

Spread the word you are a peado, he was your first and he loved it so much he joined the gang.

Actually that might not be a good idea.

If you want serious advice ask yourself would you be happy living there knowing he will just take the piss and if you stay you will just have to accept it. OR would you have a better chance of making a happy live for yourself elsewhere on your terms ?

You have to think this will change relationship with your missus as well so sounds like the second option makes most sense.

Cut them loose & move on if you can afford going alone

if you go crawling back your fucked and the lazy fucker will have you over a barrel. If she is worth you staying with then she should miss you enough to make the first move, if not then she ain't worth it

if it isn't going to work then you have wasted no time in getting your head in a new place

Sorry to hear this thorpey. Ask cwp how his mate is getting on since he left, I'm sure last we heard he's having the time of his life.

Don't do anything to hasty, you have not even left yet by the sounds of it.

Maybe a bit of cooling off on both sides?

Sorry to hear this thorpey. Ask cwp how his mate is getting on since he left, I'm sure last we heard he's having the time of his life.

Don't do anything to hasty, you have not even left yet by the sounds of it.

Maybe a bit of cooling off on both sides?

very well put Tomski

Thanks for the advice folks!

The two of us will split on good terms. As for him ...... if only I could find his cup final ticket now he's gone to work. I'll keep looking!

Sell it to me and I will sit there doing a selfie and send it him