Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Missus Tells Me We're Splitting Up

Thorpey

Or give him £20 towards his day out at Wembley, tell him it's all you had spare and you hope he has a great time. That would really play on my emotions that one, make him aware of what he's had all this time

The cunt would just take it anyway.

Think like him

Where would you hide the ticket if you were him??

Up his mums arse because that's where he been fucking living for 32 years!

Im still in shock. 32 years old and living at home, its just wrong!

Edited by tylswhite

• Site Supporter

You could report the ticket lost to either Arsenal or Wembley. I'm sure they are scanned when you go in they should be able to block it at the turnstile.

Now THIS is brilliant.

Please do it.

This but get coach up for the day of wanderers wayers tell us which gate he's going in and we can all stand and laugh at the mummy's boy....

...........then kick the shit out of him?

Your probably best shut of her. My Mrs has just spent one hundred pounds having her hair done, dying it Ginger. She had the same thing done at the same price about 5 weeks ago.

Her natural fucking colour is Ginger. I feel like throwing her down the stairs but we don't have any!

• Site Supporter

Your probably best shut of her. My Mrs has just spent one hundred pounds having her hair done, dying it Ginger. She had the same thing done at the same price about 5 weeks ago.

Her natural fucking colour is Ginger. I feel like throwing her down the stairs but we don't have any!

That would annoy me sufficiently, that I would buy some stairs anyway, just to throw her down them.

Why did you marry a ginger bird ?

Weirdo.